Select Supremacy Thread (now with Afterpay)

Let's have a look

FD67AC4A-DCFB-4445-9AA5-0A40A45BC971.jpeg

Anyone else find the 01/25 Patch Signature with the AFL logo a bit of a let down(apart from the magic gold Bulldogs one). I personally prefer the patches that have a bit of the team colours to be the real standouts. There are some pretty awesome West Coast ones and The Suns ones look good too. I also really like the Premiership Glory Signature cards the best. And for some reason the Buckley Norm Smith Signature is a great looking card too(though a player on the losing side should never win)

And what's the deal with the Guernsey's already being signed and then cut up. So they were already a piece of memorabilia and then bought and turned into another piece of memorabilia. Bit like buy back signature cards that everyone was up in arms about.

Yeah I’ll have to disagree with the 1/25 logo cards, I think it’s a fantastic idea to put the whole logo as the patch as opposed to previous years where the patches were so small that the logo got split over 2-3 patch cards. Still disgusted about the Hawks jumper used. A nice brown and gold patch will be near impossible to get.

Yep, this isn't a $3 pack of footy stars, this is few days pay for some people. Should be checked carefully before going in the box.

I have however, found Select to be really accommodating when I've had to return cards, it's just really the inconvenience and extra cost of too and from registered post that is annoying.

Yep, this isn't a $3 pack of footy stars, this is few days pay for some people. Should be checked carefully before going in the box.

I have however, found Select to be really accommodating when I've had to return cards, it's just really the inconvenience and extra cost of too and from registered post that is annoying.

I suspect/hope that if they're finding that they're getting many requests for an exchange that they will inspect each signature next time.

Yeah I’ll have to disagree with the 1/25 logo cards, I think it’s a fantastic idea to put the whole logo as the patch as opposed to previous years where the patches were so small that the logo got split over 2-3 patch cards. Still disgusted about the Hawks jumper used. A nice brown and gold patch will be near impossible to get.
I think you are missing my point. I love the large parches too. My point was the AFL as the number #1 . Is this the best patch of the 25? Or would a colour patch be better. Or even the patch taken from the breast that has the club logo or shield (there is a pretty cool Collingwood one getting around ). The AFL logo doesnt give any idea what club the jumper is.

I think you are missing my point. I love the large parches too. My point was the AFL as the number #1 . Is this the best patch of the 25? Or would a colour patch be better. Or even the patch taken from the breast that has the club logo or shield (there is a pretty cool Collingwood one getting around ). The AFL logo doesnt give any idea what club the jumper is.

If that’s your point I’m still going to have to disagree mate. I think the AFL logo is the best patch to get. To me it doesn’t matter that the logo doesn’t show what club jumper it is because the rest of the card does. But think there will be some other really sick patches apart from the AFL logo too, so agree there.

Quick question for anyone that has received one. Does the quad sig have any protection between the pages or are the signature touching together.

Quick question for anyone that has received one. Does the quad sig have any protection between the pages or are the signature touching together.
Good question, never thought of that, I was wondering if people reckon the signature patch cards will hold their value as I love the look of them.

Back
Top Bottom