Select Supremacy Thread (now with Afterpay)

Good question, never thought of that, I was wondering if people reckon the signature patch cards will hold their value as I love the look of them.
Only 25 made and nothing like it in AFL cards before, so my opinion is that they will hold their value.. unless Select pump out heaps more supremacy too soon..
If it’s a decent patch then I think you can’t go wrong

Good question, never thought of that, I was wondering if people reckon the signature patch cards will hold their value as I love the look of them.

Its not a negative. Just someone has contacted me asking about long term storage of unopened cases(5). I know that older cards(Select 1994-2000) are already tarting to stick together in the packets. To the point that they pull the print of the card on top of them. Imagine in 20 years time forking out 2k for a box only to find that the sigs all pull off as they are stuck together. I am leaning towards telling this person to open them now. Store them correctly and then sit on them.

I am not sure it would be a problem with these ones Mike if opened within a yr and stored in a cool dry place. However over a longer period of time it may become an issue . I know 2000 series 2 stick together as do the 2001's .

Have to admit i did not think this would do as well as it has, sold out this early.

Watch the prices plummet when they bring the next Supremacy out though, this has happened with each Premium series due to out doing the previous series by producing lower and lower numbered cards.

As read above i Agree this should only be every 4-5 years or risk killing the value.

Have to admit i did not think this would do as well as it has, sold out this early.

Watch the prices plummet when they bring the next Supremacy out though, this has happened with each Premium series due to out doing the previous series by producing lower and lower numbered cards.

As read above i Agree this should only be every 4-5 years or risk killing the value.

possibly. or its possible these will hold value better as they are the original release.

the 2001 captain sigs are considered iconic even though some great players included in subsequent releases. Same with the 1996 HOF sig cards.

I think this set will be considered a landmark series.

Just got my box and it's crazy times as a Saints collector could I ask for a better box even though Select did chuck in some 2009 memories

WHAT A BOX! 😇😇😇
15691948904597852086409017067079.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone else noticed edge damage on the Finals Folklore cards? My Boyd has and I’ve noticed others have mentioned the same. If it’s a common issue it’s a real shame because they look fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom