Select Supremacy Thread (now with Afterpay)

70456288_2437075129945450_6092488852579024896_n.jpg
that might just be the greatest patch in AFL history, well done mate!

If it took two years to put together I was wondering if they got stuck with cards that became unusable because the player was traded? Like a Lachie Neale Fremantle patch or Ryan Burton Hawks Franchise Future...

If it took two years to put together I was wondering if they got stuck with cards that became unusable because the player was traded? Like a Lachie Neale Fremantle patch or Ryan Burton Hawks Franchise Future...
Apparently Hogan was originally going to be the patch card for Melbourne.

Just ordered 2 boxes. Does anyone how long delivery takes?
And how do you track the order from Select’s website?
Thanks in advance.

They are sent express with signature so I’m assuming you’ll see them Tuesday. Log in to your Select account and find the order, there should be a tracking link that will give you the express tracking number once they have lodged it.

They are sent express with signature so I’m assuming you’ll see them Tuesday. Log in to your Select account and find the order, there should be a tracking link that will give you the express tracking number once they have lodged it.
Sounds good. Quick delivery time.

Last edited:
Anyone else find the 01/25 Patch Signature with the AFL logo a bit of a let down(apart from the magic gold Bulldogs one). I personally prefer the patches that have a bit of the team colours to be the real standouts. There are some pretty awesome West Coast ones and The Suns ones look good too. I also really like the Premiership Glory Signature cards the best. And for some reason the Buckley Norm Smith Signature is a great looking card too(though a player on the losing side should never win)

And what's the deal with the Guernsey's already being signed and then cut up. So they were already a piece of memorabilia and then bought and turned into another piece of memorabilia. Bit like buy back signature cards that everyone was up in arms about.

Anyone else find the 01/25 Patch Signature with the AFL logo a bit of a let down(apart from the magic gold Bulldogs one). I personally prefer the patches that have a bit of the team colours to be the real standouts. There are some pretty awesome West Coast ones and The Suns ones look good too. I also really like the Premiership Glory Signature cards the best. And for some reason the Buckley Norm Smith Signature is a great looking card too(though a player on the losing side should never win)

And what's the deal with the Guernsey's already being signed and then cut up. So they were already a piece of memorabilia and then bought and turned into another piece of memorabilia. Bit like buy back signature cards that everyone was up in arms about.
Not team colours, but a great patch.
97BDAD0F-0B2B-4D03-B0C3-082204135661.jpeg

Disagree, i think the #1s being the AFL patch is a brilliant idea. Having the #1s all have that same feature is fantastic imo. What they've done is create a 1 of 1 without actually only making 1 sig patch. It's really great imo.

I do agree that some of the patches are a bit disappointing, but thats what you get with a patch I guess.

Back
Top Bottom