Select - regarding replacements

meeda13

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Lucas
eBay User
meeda13
I got this back today- really not happy. I’m going to try my best to replace it but select says they will only replace cards damaged during the manufacturing process, which this isn’t. There is no way in hell I’m happy to display this, plus it’s now worth a lot less. Would this be a replacement candidate?
F907D4A9-F2B2-48BF-BF74-802AC059ED3B.jpeg

i don't believe so...
plenty off worse sighs out there in the market.
but, you got nothing to loose so might as well give the replacement a go.
good luck with it

i don't believe so...
plenty off worse sighs out there in the market.
but, you got nothing to loose so might as well give the replacement a go.
good luck with it
Unfortunately I think you’re right. I’ll still give it a go though, and just sell it if nothing can be done. Very frustrating

Don’t want to start a new thread so I’ll continue here. I sent select my cripps gold booklet back because the medal was way off center and had actually moved since I got it. I spoke online, got a case number and sent the card to them with the necessary form, to laburnum. It’s been a while and I haven’t heard back from them - do I have to pay return shipping? They told me they would fix it but haven’t heard back for about a week. Is this how the process usually goes?

Don’t want to start a new thread so I’ll continue here. I sent select my cripps gold booklet back because the medal was way off center and had actually moved since I got it. I spoke online, got a case number and sent the card to them with the necessary form, to laburnum. It’s been a while and I haven’t heard back from them - do I have to pay return shipping? They told me they would fix it but haven’t heard back for about a week. Is this how the process usually goes?

I think the fact that they at least told you they would replace it is positive. I never heard back from my request.

After several issues and only rude response’s I now refuse to deal with select ever again, and happily purchase almost all cards on eBay most with free postage and great customer service. Happy days, clackers.

After several issues and only rude response’s I now refuse to deal with select ever again, and happily purchase almost all cards on eBay most with free postage and great customer service. Happy days, clackers.
Fair enough- I have also found select to be very unhelpful. Not sure if they have always been like this

I've had two causes to get in touch with Select to discuss faulty cards and both times I've been pleased with the outcome.

The first was a dud batch of 2010 Prestige packs. Select replaced them with 5 fresh ones and no dispute.

The second, more important, was a gold signature card from the 2012 Future Force series.

It was a dodgy signature. Looked like the ink ran out of the gold pen and the player had another couple of goes at it.

Again, no dispute from Select. Not only did they have to get the player to sign it again, the card then went off to the printer to get stamped.

Funny thing was, the poor old printer left off the zero at the front of the number.

IMG_1633.jpeg

I've had two causes to get in touch with Select to discuss faulty cards and both times I've been pleased with the outcome.

The first was a dud batch of 2010 Prestige packs. Select replaced them with 5 fresh ones and no dispute.

The second, more important, was a gold signature card from the 2012 Future Force series.

It was a dodgy signature. Looked like the ink ran out of the gold pen and the player had another couple of goes at it.

Again, no dispute from Select. Not only did they have to get the player to sign it again, the card then went off to the printer to get stamped.

Funny thing was, the poor old printer left off the zero at the front of the number.

IMG_1633.jpeg

But shouldn’t it be 13/30 and not 013/30 anyway?

IMG_1633.jpeg
As stated, the number is correct. It's only a double digit print run so it would only warrent a double digit number

Back
Top Bottom