Russell westbrook PC

Chris_paul

06 07 Tyrus thomas only
Real Name
Kyel
I have been collecting westbrook for the last 6 months, was only really chasing high end cards and on card autos.

There is a few more im after like 08 09 post marks but the one I really want I havnt been able to get upper deck black quad patch /10. I had a premier quad patch /15 but that got lost in the mail.

Thank fully it was the only one which was lost in the mail. Im quite proud of this little pc of Westbrook with a few great cards I really like the Scripted swatches :kick:

IMG_0005_NEW.jpg

IMG_0006_NEW.jpg

IMG_0008_NEW.jpg

IMG_0009_NEW.jpg

IMG_0010_NEW.jpg

awesome stuff!!!the exquisite are killer
but my favourite is the YEAR ONE set. i have a mega crush on that set for some odd reason - i only have a handful (inclusive of 0708 and 0809 exq) but they are cards i wouldnt trade

great side PC!

Thanks for the first acknowlege ment. I do like the year ones as well , very nice cards.

Sweet pick ups mate. Love the Exquisite's, the RC is a much have for any player collector. Is the Year 1 in Gold pen?
Looks heaps nice all the others i've seen from that set are in blue and don't show up as nice.

Sick stuff :v:

Yes the year one is in gold pen I havnt actually noticed that there was blue pen ones.

Yes its a nice card numberd to 10 its a real shame they only came out with 2 colour patches.

Thanks for all the coments guys, took alot of time and effort all the aprication is nice.

aaaahhhhh.....very great stuff man. those are some killer monstrous westbrook. great side pc my friend :D

Just bring up an old thread for those that havent seen and just repping for ucla westsidebrook. I still love this pc too.

Back
Top Bottom