Roster updates in Live 06

Funkadelic

On Again, Off Again..
Real Name
Travis
eBay User
the_funkadelic
Ok so I have NBA Live 06 on PS2. I've been updating my saved rosters regularly due to all the trades etc. When I load my dynasty, the changes I've made to the rosters don't show up and I don't have an option to load rosters during dynasty mode.
So is there anything I can do to update my rosters in the saved dynasty mode because it's really bugging me.

Nope...

You have to restart your roster. Simply cos you are allowed trades, signings etc during Dynasty Mode....

I TRY to keep my 2K6 updated, but keep on playing the Fantasy Roster anyways. Too hard to stay up to day and play a season.

I have Kidd/Redd/Bogut as starters on my bucks dynasty team... I lost a few players through careless trading in the off season #-o Going for a 3-peat :lol:

Sorry I can't help ya with your problem either :rolleyes:

scottsophie said:
God i hated NBA Live 2006 i sold it a month after i bought it. I love 2005 that is my favourite but 2006 sucks balls.

I couldnt agree less...

For some reason 2K6 has me hooked and I was always a "Live" man...

justdabestcards said:
I have Kidd/Redd/Bogut as starters on my bucks dynasty team.......Going for a 3-peat

Awesome!!

I traded Kidd for Nash, thought that was a winner! I kept getting fouls when trying to steal with Kidd. But he rebounded well.

I lost 2 straight last night, man it's hard!!! (5 min quarters, 2nd hardest setting)
And my starting lineup is like Nash, Wells, AK-47, Dirk, Ziggy..... (followed up with Troy Murphy, Fred Jones, Steven Hunter, Steve Blake, Sasha Pavlovic (i think that's him?), and a couple of others).

I lost 2 straight last night, man it's hard!!! (5 min quarters, 2nd hardest setting)

Same as what I've got it on now(Allstar). Sometimes you just can't win #-o Thankgoodness for memory cards :lol:

*amused*

I only have live 2004, don't have money to spend on games when I am spending on cards.

But my Dynasty starting lineup is:

Kevin Garnett
Wally Szczerbiak
Lebron James
Michael Redd
Allen Iverson

Edited to add:

Reserves:
Eddie Curry
Fred Hoiberg
Jay Williams
Donyell Marshall
fictional rookie Damon Underwood
fictional rookie Hugh Traylor

Not bad if I say so myself... just love draining trey's with Redd

And I've just decided to start from scratch and build myself my dream TWolves team.

I haven't had much time to play '06, but my fantasy roster for Charlotte Bobcats on '05 was;

Devin Harris
Kareem Rush
Lebron James
Dirk Nowitzki
Zydrunas Ilgauskas
-----------------------------
Antonio McDyess
Troy Murphy
Troy Hudson
Eric Piatkowski
Jake Voskhul
Raul Lopez

Not much of a bench I know, but given the starters, I didn't worry about the bench too much. I got Lebron by trading Gerald Wallace for Stephen Jackson, then next season traded Jackson for Artest, Artest for Peja, Peja for Wade, Wade for Lebron.

Could you see that happening for real?!?

So All I had to do was create me an Isaiah Rider and yours truly.... work a few trades and my Dynasty first year roster now looks like this:

C Yours Truly
PF KG
SF Wally
SG JR Rider
PG Marbury
----------------------
Billups
Cassell
Sprewell
Trenton Hassell
Marcus Banks
Mark Blount
Donyell Marshall

My big issue is that Starbury and KG come out of contract at the end of the season and I am already 1,000,000+ points over the salary cap... #-o

There will be some whole sale changes.... Incidentally JR scored 88 on first day, Starbury dished 18 assists and had 13 steals... :D

I can get just as hooked on the fake stuff as the real stuff :lol:

me and mavsman have had 2K6 for months :)

I love it, whenever I get a chance to play it...I get owned on Hall of Fame mode though...keep it close for a bit, I need more practice

wolvesjr34 said:
My big issue is that Starbury and KG come out of contract at the end of the season and I am already 1,000,000+ points over the salary cap... #-o

Don't think the salary cap stops you resigning your own FA's - it hasn't in previous versions of Live (only applies when trying to sign other league FA's before the season, although you can pick up some of these FA's for minimum at the Start of the Season).
:lol:
:cool:

scottsophie said:
God i hated NBA Live 2006 i sold it a month after i bought it. I love 2005 that is my favourite but 2006 sucks balls.

Ditto. I had it and it was gone on ebay within two weeks and I went back to 05. Better defence and more substance than style in the 05 version.

clarkescards said:
Don't think the salary cap stops you resigning your own FA's - it hasn't in previous versions of Live (only applies when trying to sign other league FA's before the season, although you can pick up some of these FA's for minimum at the Start of the Season).
:lol:
:cool:

Doh! I learn this after trading away Cassell and Sprewell for Jumaine Jones (who actually went on a spree and in 16 mins (of a 48min game) scored 50 points) and Ruben Patterson.

Oh well, I'm loving Jones... and he has a cheap contract hehe!

yeah I signed AI like that in my last Dynasty...

Has anyone seen Live 06 on the 360? Whoa mama! :eek:

Also, where is Smush Parker? I noticed last night while playing the Lakers that he's not on the roster or in free agents. I'm pretty sure he was in the 05 version..

wolvesjr34 said:
....Jumaine Jones (who actually went on a spree and in 16 mins (of a 48min game) scored 50 points) and Ruben Patterson.

Can you say EASY GAMES... lol
Step up a notch, hit the harder levels....

Funkadelic said:
..Also, where is Smush Parker?....

Not 100% sure, but I thought he was FA on 2K6.... He's gotta be around, surely...

And yeah Live 06 on 360 looks HELL SWEET!!! As does pretty much everything 360 is releasing (including a new FF Game!!!!!!)

Funkadelic said:
Also, where is Smush Parker? I noticed last night while playing the Lakers that he's not on the roster or in free agents. I'm pretty sure he was in the 05 version..

I may be assuming too much, but have you looked for all the Parker's???
Isn't "Smush" his nickname. I have known NBA Live to use their real name instead of nicknames (ie Muggsy Bogues was Tyrone Bogues)

I haven't paid that much attention as I'm pretty sure he was listed as Smush in last year's Live.
Doesn't matter, I've re-ordered the Lakers roster and Von Wafer is their starting pg. You've gotta love it when Marv Albert says his name.

Has anyone seen Live 06 on the 360? Whoa mama!

Had a mate that had a go on the 360, he said the gameplay was the shittest of any bball game he had played, although it did look fantastic. Hope it was a demo and they are fine tuning it, because that would be dissapointing!

Back
Top Bottom