UFC Redemption!

Hoochy

Collecting NBA, AFL Cards
Real Name
Chris
Ok well as most of you are aware, I only started collecting within the last couple of months. In this time I have gathered about 4 redemptions.

All of my redemptions are dated for shipment in October..... TOO LONG! Anyway I got 2 of them in the mail today of which is one hell of a shock!
Just thought I'd share my moment of glory haha

Not going to bother with pics as they're not anything special. Tom Lawler gold gear relic and a Chandella base auto

Well collecting fighters find you buying boxes and thus ending up with sets.... Which one do I prefer? I don't think I can continue the hobby without doing both haha

Redemptions are a joke. I pulled a Brock Lesnar base auto from Knockout in January (I believe) and the sending date was end of June.

Still hasn't been signed as far as i can tell. Shouldn't be putting these redemptions in the packs if they never intned to get them done :(

its very likely you'll get the card just going to take a while... And from what I've seen its much better to wait rather than to have a replacement card. All of the replacement cards I've seen were awful....

Back
Top Bottom