Recent Mail

Jake

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jake Feyedelem
I have just started getting back into collecting after settling in at college. Unfortunately, I have not been able to make much progress on any of the Ben Wallace rainbows I am working on due to the lack of his stuff coming up. But I have picked up a few of his cards...

This one is amazing! Plus jersey numbered 3/5. Thanks Big Ben Fan!

FullSizeRender-5.jpg

Another patch for the collection. Only one color, but my favorite color is red so it works out. Numbered 9/10

FullSizeRender-6.jpg

Due to the lack of Ben Wallace stuff on Ebay, I have started some other rainbows...

Gotta love the looks of Crusade! Only need the green /5 and gold /10 plus there is a convention one /5 but not sure if I will count that in the rainbow.

FullSizeRender.jpg

I have always liked Jeff Teague and 2013-14 Prizm so boom! 1/1!

FullSizeRender-2.jpg

I also picked up some Varejao cards for my rainbows of him...

I am pretty close of the 2013-14 Select Swatches. I only need the green /5 and the purple /99. For Totally Certified I need a couple so if you see any please let me know.

FullSizeRender-4.jpg

I also found this and really loved the design and Livingston has an afro so it can go in my crazy hair PC haha.

FullSizeRender-3.jpg

And........

Wow! I can't even explain how awesome I think this card is...

My boy Iggy! Numbered 10/15

FullSizeRender-7.jpg

I really wish Ben had one of these.

Thanks for looking! As usual, let me know if you have any Ben Wallace cards or any cards to help me with my rainbows.

Sick Iggy patch! Rookie Refections was always a favourite set of mine back in the day too!

Big Ben, Varejao and...............Spencer Hawes! One f these guys is not like the other two! ;-)

Back
Top Bottom