Question about 03/04 Legends

clarkescards

OzCards Greatest Hero!!!!
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
clarkescards
I got a Draft Redemption in one of the lots I recently won on the bay, and it is still redeemable. Firstly I assume it has already been redeemed, as the silver has been scratched off to reveal the code.

My question is - if I redeem it on UD's site, do I have to send this card in, or can I keep it and they'll send the redemption anyway (assuming it's unredeemed)?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hey mate, you go to the UD site and get an account. You put in your information and then you go to the redemptions area. You enter the code and they are going to mail the card to you.

You can also mail the redemption card to them, but I perfer to redeem it through the UD site. Hope this helps. Cheers. :)

Can u san it up Clarkey? I've not seen one before, and have always wanted to see one...

Answer tho, I'd assume you'd just need to submit a code, and they send you the card. (if it's not expired). But chances are you'd still get it.

Yep thats right, you get to keep the redemption card (its a good idea as it is proof you have the redemption)

hey scottie looks like this

lastscan.jpg

Thanks guys for answering. Although on mine, Ducky, it says Selection #1!!!

I'd assume that the redeemed XRC that was also in the lot was what the unredeemed card represents.

;-)

clarkey here's what my emeka looks like so you can see

Thanks Ducky, but I already know what they look like. I already have the Dwight XRC, and then in this lot, got the Exchange card and another XRC, but didn't know whether if I tried to redeem the card on UD, whether I could keep the Exchange card (hence the question which has now been answered)

Thanks for your help.

#1 is Dwght Howard. :)

You think???

Perhaps that may be the reason I bought the Dwight lot. Hadn't figured it out until now!!!

:cool:

If anyone has a redemption for Devin Harris (#5) I'd be HIGHLY interested.

Not sure if you have to forfeit the card to get the redeemed version.

Do they have a scratch panel????

Scotty,

From what I've gathered from the responses -

An unredeemed card (straight from pack) will be unscratched, hence you scratch it off to reveal the code.

Also, from responses, I gather that if you redeem it on the UD website, you don't need to send the Exchange card in.

Hope I've got this right.
;-)

Back
Top Bottom