Prizm, anyone gonna bust?

This is why I just started a borderlinx account. I get all my eBay buys sent there, most of the time free shipping. Then when I get to about 15 cards I'll get them all sent out at once

Mate, I tried to set up a new ebay account and it kept asking me for a US phone number to verify with... I have my Borderlinx account, just cannot get the Ebay.com account up and running... I understand Im not the most tech savvy around but please tell me how you got around this?

Do you still use your australian paypal as well?

This is why I just started a borderlinx account. I get all my eBay buys sent there, most of the time free shipping. Then when I get to about 15 cards I'll get them all sent out at once

What are those accounts like? And do they cost a lot? I tried settin one up at somewhere I can't remember but that all fell through when I had to have a Credit Card with a US postal address also.

Mate, I tried to set up a new ebay account and it kept asking me for a US phone number to verify with... I have my Borderlinx account, just cannot get the Ebay.com account up and running... I understand Im not the most tech savvy around but please tell me how you got around this?

Do you still use your australian paypal as well?

I don't have a eBay.com account. I just sign into eBay.com with my .au details, has always worked for me. Yup still use the Aussie PayPal

What are those accounts like? And do they cost a lot? I tried settin one up at somewhere I can't remember but that all fell through when I had to have a Credit Card with a US postal address also.

Not 100% sure about the costs yet as I've only just started, but from what I've been told its better/cheaper to get them sent in bulk

Not 100% sure about the costs yet as I've only just started, but from what I've been told its better/cheaper to get them sent in bulk

I can imagine it would. Especially for cards where a bulk lot can still weigh very little.

I'm gunna wait for the Contenders to come out rather than Prizm. For some reason Contenders is looking a nicer set than Prizm from what I've seen so far. I've only bought boxes of Prestige & R+S so far looking to fill the base sets and minor inserts. Contenders is more to try and jag something big and scratch the itch at this time of the season. I've said it before but I still have the set building mentality from NRL & cricket collecting over the years, so I'll keep concentrating on a couple of sets only. Always looking out for the odd cheap Bronco auto/jersey from other sets though.

Jaames, if ya dont mind me asking, how many cards approx have you bought using borderlinx? and have you had any drama's with the sellers?

So far Ive got 6 cards waiting there and about another 7 on there way. I haven't heard anything from sellers at all. I think sellers don't have a problem because it's going to a US address

Back
Top Bottom