Pokémon GO Discussion and picture thread

I need Lapras, Aerodactyl and Chansey.

My last 4 x 10km eggs have been Hitmonchan (day after I caught my first one in the wild), 2 x Scyther and this morning my 4th Jinx from a 10km egg.
Needless to say I am not too inspired about the next 2 x 10km eggs that are almost ready to hatch but do please wish me luck (lord knows I need it).

The Halloween event was great, got my 100% IV Dragonite maxxed out at 2750, been using my 95% IV Dragonair to smash out some candy.
Not to mention all the candies I walked off for my Omastar, Muk, Machamp and Weezing.

Bring on the Christmas event :thumbsup:

Wonder what they'll do for a Christmas event, ie what Pokemon will be effected, assuming they do the same thing.
I might have been miles off of certain evolutions if not for the Halloween event.

Did you know that if you get a 10km egg from a pokestop, someone else has a high chance of getting one, too?!

Last night in Hobart, we had a few people busting 10km eggs from the same stop. I was full, and missed out. Thinking about throwing $15 bucks at the game and getting some incubators to clear some eggs out.

From this event I got a Marowak as the only thing I needed - and it was in my lounge. I'm at 130 owned. Hatched a 1200 CP Electabuzz but aside from that the game has been pretty boring for me since fastpokemap went down originally

Well just hatched my 2 x 10kms and ......

This was the first hatch :woot:

1ca8b53665.png

Very happy with the moveset on this Chansey and double candy for Halloween.

And the second was about my fourth or fifth Electabuzz,

Well just hatched my 2 x 10kms and ......

This was the first hatch :woot:

1ca8b53665.png

Very happy with the moveset on this Chansey and double candy for Halloween.

And the second was about my fourth or fifth Electabuzz,

Low CP, but what a hatch!! How's the IV on it?
Dang, you got more candy than a fat kid on Halloween!!!

IV is 75.6 and all Chansey's come out with a low CP like that but their HP is so very high.
Tempted to power up but will save the candy for Blissey when Gen 2 drops.

OMG, completely overlooked the HP! wow!!!

So no more 4x walking candy, sad. ha ha. Got so damn close to Machamp, too as I'm on 97.

Found a nice spawn on the way home, Omanyte, Growlithe and Nidorina all spawned within seconds. Evolved Omastar, so that's another off my list, and then hatched a Charmander, and a Nidoran, whom I evolved straight to Nidoqueen, and felt let down, ha ha.

Well I don't know if Niantic meant it this way but ....
After spinning about 20 or so Pokestops this morning, I was getting at least 6 items per Pokestop thereafter. Some stops I got as many as 15 items.
And spawns like I have never seen, got to the stage where I couldn't take anymore :crazy:
The update did cost me a Dragonite, had it on the radar, caught a Grimer which did a runner on me then froze my game.
By the time I rebooted phone and reloaded PoGo, it was nowhere to be seen :(
Still need Lapras and Aerodactyl !!

I heard from others on facey saying that stops were netting them more items.

I'm kinda upset over the stops no longer working when driving. My wife and I almost once a week go for a drive and chase the mons (drive to certain locations and stop for about 20-30 mins), and then when we're done for the night, we drive home along main road and get all the stops - she drives I swipe. And now we can't due to the speed restrictions, just receiving "Try again later" messages. :(

Havent caught anything new, oddly enough, been a bit slow on the front. Plenty around, but nothing new.

A work colleague got married and she's taken her honeymood to Disneyland! Already sent me pics of Tauros!! Hopefully she catches a few to bring home for IF/WHEN they introduce trading...

I heard from others on facey saying that stops were netting them more items.

I'm kinda upset over the stops no longer working when driving. My wife and I almost once a week go for a drive and chase the mons (drive to certain locations and stop for about 20-30 mins), and then when we're done for the night, we drive home along main road and get all the stops - she drives I swipe. And now we can't due to the speed restrictions, just receiving "Try again later" messages. :(

Havent caught anything new, oddly enough, been a bit slow on the front. Plenty around, but nothing new.

A work colleague got married and she's taken her honeymood to Disneyland! Already sent me pics of Tauros!! Hopefully she catches a few to bring home for IF/WHEN they introduce trading...

I know a helluva lot of people are severely pissed off over the Driver restrictions. It does impact scanning when walking/running as well.
The scan refresh is at least 15 secs maybe 20.
10km eggs are now my nemesis, have an army of Electabuzz, Jinx and Magmar to show for my recent hatches and since catching my first Hitmonchan I have hatched another 2 :(
Where the hell is my Lapras and Aerodactyl.

I'm up to caught 95 seen 104 still no pikachu hatched so many 2k eggs and get the Rat or weedle all the time.
My daughters are upset now I've caught more then them now lol

Ps I Just got Aerodactyl

Does anyone know if you have to travel to different suburbs to catch different ones or they just pop up eventually ,

Well for those trainers that were not aware, Ditto has now been released in the game.
Caught my first one this morning, now he spawns masquerading as another pokemon (most commonly Rattatta, Pidgey or Zubat).
Nearby sightings has changed, the beta system that was only available in San Francisco has now been rolled out to Australia.

All this coupled with the double xp and candy for Thanksgiving (lasts from the 23rd to the 30th of November), makes this a great time to get out and catch those pokemon.

its double xp and stardust not candy which is a little bit annoying but still great. i havent come across ditto yet but interesting updates to the CP.

my Rhydon and Chansey and Gyrados, Alakazam and Gengar have been buffed heaps

its double xp and stardust not candy which is a little bit annoying but still great. i havent come across ditto yet but interesting updates to the CP.

my Rhydon and Chansey and Gyrados, Alakazam and Gengar have been buffed heaps

Yes, I was pleasantly surprised to see my Chansey got 500 CP points added.
Ah my bad double Stardust .... something special coming December 7th too apparently, no idea what at this stage.

Yes, I was pleasantly surprised to see my Chansey got 500 CP points added.
Ah my bad double Stardust .... something special coming December 7th too apparently, no idea what at this stage.

surely would have to be a legendary spawn. at least i hope thats the case its taking too long. or trading ill happily accept trading too

surely would have to be a legendary spawn. at least i hope thats the case its taking too long. or trading ill happily accept trading too
Amen to either of those ideas, I still need Lapras and Aerodactyl. Haven't even seen a 10km egg in 3 weeks, stacks and stacks of 5kms.
Wonder when they are going to start allocating the Master Balls ?? Gonna be a good idea prior to the release of the Legendary birds and Mew and Mewtwo.
If I get one I am certainly going to save it for Mewtwo.

Back
Top Bottom