Pokémon GO Discussion and picture thread

troy titans douglas

Nrl Titans Collector
Real Name
Troy
For anyone that enjoyed Pokémon back in the day or is still enjoying it the new app for Android and Apple iOS is great fun.
The camera function with it is amazing I've seen some great shots.
Here's some I've done.
Who else is playing it and what's your thoughts?
image.png image.png image.png image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Been dabbling in it a bit, is kind of addictive, just a pity there aren't a whole lot of gyms or pokestops near me... gyms especially are a bit of a drive away, so makes it hard to train or contest...

Love the whole GPS/Map premise though...can't wait until we see it adapted to other genres. How about a Sci Fi - Star Wars or Star Trek based one? Or something fantasy based with warlords and orcs etc who are battling for forts or towers as opposed to gyms... a lot of possibilities...

Ive had a look at what all the fuss was about on you tube .

Personally i think its sad.
On your phone looking for imaginary creatures tbh.

Ive had a look at what all the fuss was about on you tube .

Personally i think its sad.
On your phone looking for imaginary creatures tbh.

Don't see how it's "sad" if people are out there enjoying it, good luck to them...really no different from playing any other game. Chasing imaginary creatures or shooting them or playing sports against them on a screen...pretty much the same thing. And at least those playing it are getting a bit of extra exercise I suppose.

Talking to a guy at work who is pretty into it the other day and he grew up on the Pokemon thing back when it was big, so to him all the various Pokemons mean something - he could rattle off their names and it seems he's enjoying reliving part of his childhood. So I guess there's a big following out there...

There's worse things people could be doing I suppose...

Been dabbling in it a bit, is kind of addictive, just a pity there aren't a whole lot of gyms or pokestops near me... gyms especially are a bit of a drive away, so makes it hard to train or contest...

Love the whole GPS/Map premise though...can't wait until we see it adapted to other genres. How about a Sci Fi - Star Wars or Star Trek based one? Or something fantasy based with warlords and orcs etc who are battling for forts or towers as opposed to gyms... a lot of possibilities...

You can ask Niantic to add poke stops to your area on there website

Seen 42, caught 42...

Here's behind my house... The amount of people raiding the area is insane. So good for local business tho!

Pokedex status: 40 caught, 42 seen.

image.png

That looks like it'd be fun... I think the people who live, work or study near things like that will certainly get the most out of it... I hardly used it on the weekend just because there wasn't much around and I'm tired of Pidgeys and Ratatats ;-)

Seen 42, caught 42...

That looks like it'd be fun... I think the people who live, work or study near things like that will certainly get the most out of it... I hardly used it on the weekend just because there wasn't much around and I'm tired of Pidgeys and Ratatats ;-)

Yeah it's great, especially when there's people attaching lures to each of them. It goes a little crazy!

Got me a nice CP 312 Eevee and a CP 346 Venomoth to name just a few. A mate got a CP 520 Pinsir whilst I was having "server issues"

I've hatched 6 eggs so far:
- Pikachu (2km)
- Zubat (5km)
- Meowth (5km)
- Bellsprout (5km)
- Caterpie (2km)
- Goldeen (5km)

Couldn't believe I got a Zubat in an egg...
I've gotten 2x Rattata, 4x Pidgey and 2x Zubat.
Wasn't until I got a Volpix that I got anything decent lol.

My son loves the game. All he wants to do is find a charmander and a pikachu

I've gotten 2x Rattata, 4x Pidgey and 2x Zubat.
Wasn't until I got a Volpix that I got anything decent lol.

My son loves the game. All he wants to do is find a charmander and a pikachu

I hatched a Kabuto last night so that's pretty cool, along with a Koffing and Sandshrew. Decided to not go down to one of the popular spots last night and found out a 608 CP Alakazam showed up. Fml. lol

Back
Top Bottom