Pokémon GO Discussion and picture thread

Hi everyone got no baby ones yet but thanks for the advice I went to a few different poki stop and finally got some 2 k eggs and a ten k eggs thanks Mark

I'm up to 126 caught all up but still catching lol

Last edited:
Hi everyone got no baby ones yet but thanks for the advice I went to a few different poki stop and finally got some 2 k eggs and a ten k eggs thanks Mark

I'm up to 126 caught all up but still catching lol

All good mate, good to see the Pokedex filling up.
Good part about this game, getting out and seeing new things.

Hi everyone just wondering all these new Pokemon from 150 to 240 are they all from eggs or are they around to catch ,

Hatched 3 baby ones already

only 8 are available currently and hatch / candy grind only.

2km eggs cleffa and ifflybuff
5km pichu and togepi
10km magby smoochum and elekid.

if you get 50 togepi candies you can evolve to a togetic

there was an event over the christmas period with much higher hatch rates for gen 2 pokemon but that ended January the third, so its going to be really hard again now

only 8 are available currently and hatch / candy grind only.

2km eggs cleffa and ifflybuff
5km pichu and togepi
10km magby smoochum and elekid.

if you get 50 togepi candies you can evolve to a togetic

there was an event over the christmas period with much higher hatch rates for gen 2 pokemon but that ended January the third, so its going to be really hard again now
Thanks Aaron
I've hatched Cleffa and togepi and Magby already just need the rest now,

haha wow i had the worst luck, got the 2km pair and have not hit any from 5kms or 10kms and i went through a ton of eggs. got an apple watch for christmass have been doing at least 7kms a day haha

haha wow i had the worst luck, got the 2km pair and have not hit any from 5kms or 10kms and i went through a ton of eggs. got an apple watch for christmass have been doing at least 7kms a day haha
I will put a few Pokeballs in a bubble mailer and get those off to you on Monday mate :thumbsup:

On a side note, finally evolved a Charizard with a decent moveset, of which I am extremely proud.

4d1f01b564.png

I was lucky had no baby one hatched then hatched 3 in a row,
My Charizard is only 1830 so that's a good one Mark ,

Down to 20 to go and 5 baby's I'm getting there slowly lol

I will put a few Pokeballs in a bubble mailer and get those off to you on Monday mate :thumbsup:

On a side note, finally evolved a Charizard with a decent moveset, of which I am extremely proud.

4d1f01b564.png

that charizard is absolutely awesome

was wondering since you guys are playing this just as much as me it seems how many 100% IV pokemon do you have? i've been trying to get as many as possible only on 4 at the moment.

Persian
Marowak
Dartini
Magikarp

i bet i have more along the way like a pidgey, rattata and zubats that i've transferred and not known, but now im in the habit of appraising everything i get.

also what level are you outlaw, im getting awfully close to 31, its so hard now.

I just installed an app called IvStats: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.poke.tommy.ivstatsplay&hl=en
It will need access to your account but it shows the IV of all your pokemon in the same order you have them in your storage.
Tap on a pokemon and it gives you detailed stats on the pokemon, extremely useful tool.

My 100% Pokemon are.
Dragonite 3146
Gyarados 2882
Primeape 1203
Marowak 966

Level 30 with about 200,000 to go to Level 31

interesting that three of our 4 are the same pokemon haha. thats cool, well mine will be when i evolve them.

Hi the 100 percent Pokemon how do you tell is it at the bottom,
If so I have 3 Kangaskhan and Ninetales and Nidoking,

Hatched a Cleffa today, that was my final baby. Just need Togetic now, my Togepi is sitting on 41 candies so far.
So only 45kms more to walk with him :thumbsup:

Pretty well ready for Gen 2 to drop, just hope the evolutions on some of the big ones are not all 100 candy.
Chansey -109
Scyther - 268
Porygon - 50 (hope it is enough)
Onix - 102
Golbat - 350
Slowpoke - 130

So bring on Gen 2 :wave::thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom