pledging my allegance

Were you a hornets supporter that has switched with cp3? If so im dissapointed!

Were you a hornets supporter that has switched with cp3? If so im dissapointed!

I'm a CP3 supporter, who has decided to stay loyal. I wasn't happy about the trade at first, though after some deep consideration, I think
the Clippers finally have a side that's going to draw some HUGE ATTENTION, who knows maybe even take the top spot in LA (there i said it :p)

Team not Player... I considered jumping ship when Melo left but I just couldn't do it.

I have a feeling there's gunna be a HUGE amount of bandwagon Clipper fans. Just like Heat/LeBron, Knicks/Melo, Nuggets/Iverson etc etc

thats pretty cheap.

have you paid yet?
im interested in going halves for postage !
lmk

hey jared, i've ordered two jerseys, & im waiting for a price on the shipping, i also requested a price for express shipping.
i'll let you know how much it is when i hear back from the seller

I'm all for it, as mentioned above, we don't live in the area so hometown allegiance does t really apply. Having said that I've been a heat fan since years before the lebron erA. Yet I find it frustrating when people assume I'm came on the bandwagon. But let's be honest that's what these superstars do. They increase the fanbase and that's good for business. If a day came when wade and lebron left town and Miami became a bottom dweller, I would be a liar if I said I probably wouldnt lose interest in the team somewhat.

I'm excited for the clippers this year!! I'll probably be at the lakers clippers game in April wearing a cp3 or griffin jersey!

Can't see any problem supporting a particular player and following their team where ever they play. There's a difference between jumping on a team band wagon because their hot stuff and following a player who you enjoy watching.

Back in the Kemp/Payton days I used to go for the Sonics.. Kemps my fav player of all-time but even when he went to Cleveland the sonics were still #1 for me ! I stuck with them until the day OKC took them away for us and only then I decided to jump ship to Portland cus' of B-Roy and they were always my #2 ne ways.. even tho Roy has retired Im still sticking with them I'd only jump ship if Seattle finally got what they deserved and get a team back in that city (which wouldn't be unloyal ne ways cus I'd be just doing what 90% of Seattle fans would do ne ways.. < apparently a big fan base of Port is from Seattle too since its the closest city to them). I say stick with the team not the player... you can still have your favourite player on a different team.. I dont see the prob in that it aint be "unloyal" to your own team.. being unloyal is when you "jump to another team because of a few **** trades/picks" or "bet against your team" or "hate on your team when your losing".

Whoever you go for you have your reasons and fair enough, but it's team before player for me. Mainly because there is almost no loyalty in NBA.

Was guttered when CP3 left New Orleans, but i'll stick with the Hornets through thick and thin! :)

I jumpd ship cp3 my fav current player and gonna be awes seein him and blake teamup, loyalty 2 a player nothin wrong with that

lMy favourite team is actually the 76ers,but my favourite player is chris paul, im not a one eyed fan & never will be, i call it as i see it. theres so many teams & so often the nba makes big trades, & theres very rarely a one team man as there careers are so long, Kobe is the only one that springs to mind,

I used to follow the timberwolves a bit, as i was a fan of KG in his early days, but the best move he ever made, was taking his talents to a winning franchise.

My opinion is that you have got to keep open minded when following the NBA, you never know were the next big move might take you :v:

& if you want to call me disloyal, i'm a saints supporter so don't even start....

So if CP3 is your favorite why a Blake jersey? Why not get the new Clip threads of CP3?

I don't see the point of staying with a team since we don't live over there. much better for a player interested in

My thoughts exactly! Whilst I respect people that want to follow a team without even having any connection to them by living there for example, I also find it a little strange.

Can't see any problem supporting a particular player and following their team where ever they play. There's a difference between jumping on a team band wagon because their hot stuff and following a player who you enjoy watching.

Well said man! :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom