Pippen PMG Green n Red Mailday.... BOOM!! (SLOBBY MUST READ :D )

cancun

OzCardTrader
Real Name
josemaru
hii guys today I wanted to share my last maildays here , got it couples month ago , especially this is PMG green and red of pippen :) :) :)
here is mate :) :)
BOOM
lol im just kidding mate hahahaha ,this is only preferred of pippen auto /5 and /35 :( the real PMG red and green only exist in my sweet dreams :( , i hope when slobby read this thread , he will emails me soon and say "ok mate, to make ur dreams come true , i'll sell the red one , because i had doubles of it and i know u really2 want it" hahahahahaha just kidding slob :p
alright then i got some nice pippen 96 and hill 96 blue autographics
i knew this ink is blue faded , but looks like black ink, so I purposely bought belonging to differentiate with the bold blue...
and here's the pic *u can see the difference HAHAHA*
then the hill
with mr pippen *i love this pic*
then this my completed set of pippen exquisite enshrinements :)
not like the jordan , lebron and other players, there's only 3 of all the pip enshi from all the years of exquisite production, so it is not too difficult to make this small set :p
alright done with pippen , got some nice jordan exquisite auto's *thx mate*
here's it

06-07 exquisite extra exquisite jersey auto /10
then , i got this nice jordan after long long time to negotiate with one of the members here , because this is one of his favorite card, but after all , i finally got this card *thx mr daveman , u are the best*
04/05 exquisite michael jordan number pieces /23
which gives me this little set
The NBA Legends
or like this
The 90's bulls squad
Thx for wathing guys , have a good day
josemaru

@ lillj04 , @ ozballer23 : thx mate for ur nice comment , i think almost of collectors love exquisite much :)

@ Ersk : thx mate for ur nice comment , ur jordan exquisite also beautifullllll :)

@ Rodman91 : thx for ur comment mate , ur rodman is sick !!!

@ Awoj21 : thx for ur nice comment mate :) have a good day

@ verse1 : hey nick how are u man? i sent u an email few month ago , did u got it? btw thx for ur nice comment :)

@ penny collector : thx for ur nice comment sir :) ur penny also wonderfullllllll :)

well, please stop it right there mate. don't tease us with your maildays hahaha. i know there is something else that you haven't shared with us.

awesome cards mate, especially those pmgs :p

Wowawoowah... Now that's something you don't see everyday... Thanks for sharing those beauties!!!

Back
Top Bottom