Panini redemptions

Glennmc

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Glenn Mcewen
eBay User
glenn2677
Hi

Just after a bit of information from more experienced collectors who have dealt with panini regarding redemptions.

I have a Klay Thompson redemption which I chose 4 months for in August this year,the 4 months has now run out with no redemption as yet, I know they can send an equivalent "value" card in its place but what I wanted to know is do I have to do anything or will they just send an equivalent card to me??

And also will the equivalent card be a Klay or someone else??

Also has anyone received a better equivalent card in their redemptions place??

Thanks in advance guys.
Glenn

You have to request the replacement. You can ask if they have any other Klays around or someone else. In the past it was what they determined of equal beckett value but lately for some reason it has been insanity - people getting Ivan Johnsons replaced with Kawhi autos. It's crazy. Makes me think Panini knows a change is coming and they are moving out all their stock. Why else do it?

That's their problem though right, not the customers. They should either have a better way to request a replacement (didn't it used to be an option through the site?) or keep a list of people who request replacements and get to them in order, not just ignore people til they contact them in a decent hour in their time zone. Crazy bad service.

Back
Top Bottom