Official ESP 2016 NRL Traders Thread (Sell Sheet Page 14)

Like most things they will start high and once a bit of product has been broken and there are a few floating around they will drop. I think about $400 for popular players and $250-$300 for less popular but we know from previous releases that ESP cards don't seem to hold their value. There looks to be a few players in this release who have never had signature cards so this may also dictate price.

I am interested to see what happens with the DD from the cases. They have the same numbered run (/100) of DD released into packets but I would imagine that these will all get onto the market quite quickly. I imagine that this offer is aimed at Dealers & Collectors.
The only thing is that these extra DD's are inside sealed cases. The dealers would have to crack open all the cases to get them or sell all the cases for other people to get them. I think they will come onto the market quicker than the ones in regular packs due to dealers doing case breaks and the like.

The only thing is that these extra DD's are inside sealed cases. The dealers would have to crack open all the cases to get them or sell all the cases for other people to get them. I think they will come onto the market quicker than the ones in regular packs due to dealers doing case breaks and the like.

Yeah that is what I thought also, the case hit DD's will flood the market early on as opposed to the others

I'm struggling to get my head around this release.

Why 18 SAS cards, they do know there are only 16 clubs don't they, so will there will be some clubs with an extra SAS card........please GOD not St George, please.......

18 Cyber Heroes.......I know one will be a header but 17, please GOD not an extra St George card.........

Please don't tell me it's to fit 2 x 9 pocket pages neatly because there's no consistency if this is the reasoning.....

I like the continuation of the Legend signature and Retirements (although the f^k up with a St George card with a Knights logo on it still keeps me awake at night) but why keep Dynamic Duos and then completely redesign the card.

I personally liked the simplicity of Club Leader last year but now no longer and replaced by a Club Hero card, my question is simple Why?

I know this argument has been done to death but a parallel card that is different to the common card its a parallel to.........confused....and then to not continue the change to the black special but copy the common card again....doubly confusing.

Anyway bring it on, I'm excited, well semi excited, well actually flaccid.

Ross

The Galactic Heroes or whatever they were called always had two header cards, so I assume it'll be the same with the Cyber Heroes to make it an 18 card set.

Can't see a reason for two of them, one OK but two? Have the two header cards been the same design? Looking at last years checklist they are different numbers (5 and 14) which sit nicely in the middle of a 9 pocket page but then why have a 10 card common set etc which don't fit a 9 pocket page?

I imagine the two Legend sigs will be unsigned case cards again, if so will the first 200 cases have the dynamic duo and a Legends case card?

When they say the Dynamic Duos will be "seeded" to me that doesn't imply sitting loosely in a case does it?

So many questions and such a lack of communication with us punters, its sad really.

Ross

Can't see a reason for two of them, one OK but two? Have the two header cards been the same design? Looking at last years checklist they are different numbers (5 and 14) which sit nicely in the middle of a 9 pocket page but then why have a 10 card common set etc which don't fit a 9 pocket page?

I imagine the two Legend sigs will be unsigned case cards again, if so will the first 200 cases have the dynamic duo and a Legends case card?

When they say the Dynamic Duos will be "seeded" to me that doesn't imply sitting loosely in a case does it?

So many questions and such a lack of communication with us punters, its sad really.

Ross

The lack of information and communication is what really holds me back from committing to boxes.

I like the look of a few things they have done but like you some exclusions and changes leave me scratching my head.

It is so much cheaper to buy what you need from the secondary market a few months after release and I am leaning that way which is a bit sad because busting boxes and packets and getting a card you need for the PC is the ultimate

I'll be purchasing a few Rabbitohs spots in the case breaks I think and the rest will be secondary market.
Has anyone tried to go onto ESP's website lately? I wasn't aware they were bought out by another company in The UK.

I'll be purchasing a few Rabbitohs spots in the case breaks I think and the rest will be secondary market.
Has anyone tried to go onto ESP's website lately? I wasn't aware they were bought out by another company in The UK.

Correct, they were purchased by a British Talent Management Company TLA in March 2015.

Cheers
Matt

Does anyone know if the packs in the starter packs are randomly allocated or not.
Just wondering considering they are offering the 3pack starters at a significant discount on the individual pack price.

Does anyone know if the packs in the starter packs are randomly allocated or not.
Just wondering considering they are offering the 3pack starters at a significant discount on the individual pack price.

Random. I have had some really good hits from starters but like anything it is the luck of the draw. You might hit well or get sweet F/A

Random. I have had some really good hits from starters but like anything it is the luck of the draw. You might hit well or get sweet F/A
Thanks mate given they have loaded the first 200cases with 4&5 DDs wasn't sure if they do the opposite with the starter packs.
Good to hear you have had luck with them, might have to see how many we get sent.

Thanks mate given they have loaded the first 200cases with 4&5 DDs wasn't sure if they do the opposite with the starter packs.
Good to hear you have had luck with them, might have to see how many we get sent.

I don't think the DD's being loaded into the first 200 cases will affect what is in the starters as it seems DD's 4 and 5 were specially made for this purpose.

As I said I have always hit reasonably well in starters but some have not so it will be a mixed bag again I am sure.

Good luck!

Do we know the ratios of the higher end cards? I.E. How many cases / boxes are there for this release?

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom