Official ESP 2016 NRL Traders Thread (Sell Sheet Page 14)

In terms of the gold and black foil signatures, are they pre-printed as opposed to hand signed? Makes no sense for the foil ones to be more abundant in copies if not the case

In terms of the gold and black foil signatures, are they pre-printed as opposed to hand signed? Makes no sense for the foil ones to be more abundant in copies if not the case
They are foil printed signatures, as in not real hand signatures.

"..........We have seeded for the collector market the first 200 cases of Traders with 100 individually number 004/5 Roosters Dynamic Duo Cards (Dylan Napa and Kane Evans) and 100 individually numbered 005/5 Dragons Dynamic Duo Card (Gareth Widdop and Benji Marshall) the only way to get these two cards is to buy an unopened case........."

I dont actually understand what they are trying to say here? Whats 004/5 are they saying that these 2 are additional numbered cards on top of the other 3 dynamic duos or that they are all individually numbered #004 (as in all the same number) or something else?

I dont actually understand what they are trying to say here? Whats 004/5 are they saying that these 2 are additional numbered cards on top of the other 3 dynamic duos or that they are all individually numbered #004 (as in all the same number) or something else?

Yeah not sure what they mean, were the dynamic duos numbered last year?

Yeah they were numbered last year

For those asking prices. Picked up a cowboys for $380 in january but ive seen manly for $250 and still hard to sell.

Agreed if they become more available in the first 200 cases then prices will drop below $100 quite easily

Are the DD's available in cases a separate run or part of the /100 that will be inserted in packets?

Additional, there's 5 Dynamic Duos in total in 2016 Traders. 3 available in retail and card number 4 and 5 will be in sealed cases (first 200).

So who do you think the other 2 will be? I'd say Storm (Cronk and Slater/Smith) and Broncos (Milford and Hunt)

No as per info on P.14 of thread they are Roosters & Dragons duos. So given the different numbering system to the other Duos if you are a pedantic team collector you will need a case duo and a pack duo

No as per info on P.14 of thread they are Roosters & Dragons duos. So given the different numbering system to the other Duos if you are a pedantic team collector you will need a case duo and a pack duo
Ouch.......that's two I'll need if that is what they are going to do.

From how I understood Michael's comment, the 3 in retail will be different from the 2 in sealed cases, so there will be 5 teams represented.

So Teams 4 & 5 are different?

The way I read the info on p.14 was that the case DD would be Roosters & Dragons.

So we know Souths have a pack DD, does that mean that the other two DD in packets are different teams?

If this is not the case that is much better, do you know who the teams will be?

How Much do people think the Sig cards will go for. looking at ratios there will be 1 per case.
Also for the DD in the first 200 cases are they going to be inserted similar to case cards.

How Much do people think the Sig cards will go for. looking at ratios there will be 1 per case.
Also for the DD in the first 200 cases are they going to be inserted similar to case cards.

Like most things they will start high and once a bit of product has been broken and there are a few floating around they will drop. I think about $400 for popular players and $250-$300 for less popular but we know from previous releases that ESP cards don't seem to hold their value. There looks to be a few players in this release who have never had signature cards so this may also dictate price.

I am interested to see what happens with the DD from the cases. They have the same numbered run (/100) of DD released into packets but I would imagine that these will all get onto the market quite quickly. I imagine that this offer is aimed at Dealers & Collectors.

Back
Top Bottom