Official ESP 2016 NRL Traders Thread (Sell Sheet Page 14)

Best thing to do is to post some pics and I'm sure people around here could assist in putting a rough value on what you have :)

Any high end eels stuff in there??
I will check it out I have boxes full. I was a pretty avid collector back in the day so no doubt I would have some food ones through it. Will post some pics shortly. Thanks.

Brad Fittler and Steve Menzies signed.

20160515_185234.jpg

Hi there, i was buying these signature cards for around $80 - $110 each. I hope this helps, Katrina.

Usually they recall it from newsagents/gas stations either to be destroyed or resold through other means. Not sure though

Recycled stock is already making its was back into the system.
Had starter packs on back order with GG since a week or so after release, received some last week. All would be early returns from other retail outlets that have been unable to sell them. 2/3rds of the packs we received still had retail POS price stickers on them from the outlets they were originally sent to.
The fact GG were unable to supply them until return stock starts coming in should mean the entire run has at least made it into shops.

This must of been the price of them to collect the full sets. I collected them for years and my mum got into it more then me making sure I had complete sets. The card shops have obviously charged her this at the time.

i bought a few packs today on impulse walking past a newsagent, and in 1 of the packs i opened there was an "error" card of sorts: kevin naiqama base/paralell card with the front being the normal paralell "finish", but just numbered as a normal base card (no "P" in front of card number). any idea if this is a common occurence with the set, or if these error cards have any collectability/value?

i bought a few packs today on impulse walking past a newsagent, and in 1 of the packs i opened there was an "error" card of sorts: kevin naiqama base/paralell card with the front being the normal paralell "finish", but just numbered as a normal base card (no "P" in front of card number). any idea if this is a common occurence with the set, or if these error cards have any collectability/value?
Luke Keary parallel is the same

Back
Top Bottom