Official ESP 2016 NRL Traders Thread (Sell Sheet Page 14)

The Footy Faces were a very popular 'parallel' and team sets still fetch reasonable $$$

It will be interesting to see if the Galactic Stars and Retirements stay.

Personally I would prefer the galactic stars to be the album card set only.

I hope they continue with Puzzle Pieces, they were a real throw back tithe old Scanlens days.

The Footy Faces were a very popular 'parallel' and team sets still fetch reasonable $$$

It will be interesting to see if the Galactic Stars and Retirements stay.

Personally I would prefer the galactic stars to be the album card set only.

I hope they continue with Puzzle Pieces, they were a real throw back tithe old Scanlens days.

I think that the album cards are a complete waste of money and are only there to make money. If I ever get my hands on a Parallel Galactic Hero, i sell it to my friend for 15, and believe it or not he takes it all the time. I would like to see the galactic heroes to go, faces of the game and parallels to go.

This will be my first year where I wait for everyone to offload on ebay, and I'll save $500. Pity, busting boxes is my favourite thing to do...... But unrealistic with prices!!

Fingers crossed for either taumalolo/granville/lowe/coote sigs this year!!!

Yeah I love busting boxes to but it makes so much more sense financially to hold off and buy from the secondary market, especially with our massive renovations planned for this year.

Let's just see if my patience lasts, I will no doubt submit and buy a box!!

This will be my first year where I wait for everyone to offload on ebay, and I'll save $500. Pity, busting boxes is my favourite thing to do...... But unrealistic with prices!!

Fingers crossed for either taumalolo/granville/lowe/coote sigs this year!!!
I think the cowboys sig is going to be Morgan or Winterstein

Here we go people!!!

NRL Traders 2016 will official go on sale on March the 3rd
at Newsagents and specialty convenience distribution will commence from the 1st of March.

Traders copy.jpg

traders 2.jpg

Traders 2016 product highlights:

- The RRP remains the same
- The set contains 12 inserts plus the parallels and common cards
- We have included an additional 18 authentic signatures in this year’s set, limited to 100 of each player (The SAS Signature Series)
- We have also included a further 18 gold foil signatures, limited to 500 per player and 18 black foil signatures limited to 750 per player (The SAS Signatures Series)
- The two Legend Signature cards are again included in the set (Alan Langer and Steve Menzies) each limited to a release of 208
- We have seeded for the collector market the first 200 cases of Traders with 100 individually number 004/5 Roosters Dynamic Duo Cards (Dylan Napa and Kane Evans) and 100 individually numbered 005/5 Dragons Dynamic Duo Card (Gareth Widdop and Benji Marshall) the only way to get these two cards is to buy an unopened case.
- The album card is a parallel lenticular of the Cyber Hero’s replacing the Galaxy Hero’s from 2015 all albums included two packets of cards.
- We have dropped the RRP price of the starter pack to $9.99 (incudes 3 packets)

Attachments

• ELIT12481_NRLTradersSalesFlyer_A4_FA_Locked.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 202
Last edited:
How can you have 160 parallels and only 80 black parallels. Pieces of the puzzle look retarded and so do the galactics.

The cards look too futuristic. They need to make them a little bit more dull in colour for some of them.

Back
Top Bottom