Official ESP 2016 NRL Traders Thread (Sell Sheet Page 14)

It would add much excitement with a predictor in series 1

I suppose the only thing is that a smoky who wasn't in a predictor comes out and wins it.
They have a wildcard predictor in the rare chance that some random manages to win, however if what I have read is correct, its something like 8 or 9 players per team! plus the 1 wildcard, which makes for a huge set to collect, I think you will find that the high end players will end up being quite valuable

Personally in one of the series I would like to see a redemption card that redeems a master set for that release. Make them individually numbered of course. You would probably have to be extremely lucky to jag one, but that would be cool.

Personally in one of the series I would like to see a redemption card that redeems a master set for that release. Make them individually numbered of course. You would probably have to be extremely lucky to jag one, but that would be cool.
Maybe even 10 Master set redemption cards, with the set coming in an official individually numbered folder.

Would like to see the Premiership Predictors again too....

Maybe even 10 Master set redemption cards, with the set coming in an official individually numbered folder.

Would like to see the Premiership Predictors again too....

That was my thoughts exactly #MS1/ 10 etc

I like the AFL idea for a brownlow predictor. Being in series one it keeps interest for the whole season

I like the idea of a master set redemption, however i dont think anybody has done that and there must be a reason behind that.

Really? How much master set redemptions were there? and besides a 2002 select set would be a lot cheaper than a 2016 traders set.

No, a 2002 master would be significantly more valuable

Raper Legends Signature #100
4 x All Star signatures / 100 per card including Lockyer
16 x Future Force Autos

No, a 2002 master would be significantly more valuable

Raper Legends Signature #100
4 x All Star signatures / 100 per card including Lockyer
16 x Future Force Autos

That's right. I forgot about the unnumbered future force autos

Then there is the Raper legend card unsigned and all the other box hits such as club players, 2001 Team of the Year and Dally M awards

This release was also separated into a hobby and retail box

There was another company that had master boxes (tv show cards), can't remember what they called them, but it was like one box in so many cases or something like that. That one box had a master set of all inserts in them. I thought THAT was a great idea! Sort of like a mojo pack, but a mojo box!!!

there are a few these days in the non-sports that do "archive" boxes, sometimes split into 2, i.e. archive box A and archive box b. These usually contain every insert from the set including signatures and patches. The ones I have seen are usually case incentive purchases, i.e. if you buy 15 cases of X you will get 1 archive box, a lot of the non-sport also have case incentive signatures or inserts. Benchwarmer do a lot of this, also Game of thrones has some, I think one of the GOT releases there was a 6 case incentive (gold kit harrington sig), a 10 case incentive (gold Joffrey sig) and then 15 case incentive being a archive box.

I prefer to idea that they are randomly distributed in the population and you have a very small chance of hitting the mojo box - as @Noark-99 was describing

If the sell sheet comes out this Friday, it will be a whole 2 and a half weeks before release date.

I know why they do it, but it seems like there is absolutely no buzz about this product at all at the moment.

Surely having the sell sheet out at least a month in advance would surely help push the product along create a bit of buzz and possibly lock in some presales with your resellers?

Just seems crazy to me?

Back
Top Bottom