Official 2014-15 NBA Regular Season Thread

good to see cavs wins one, but did u see how many offensive boards TT pulled down!!!! wow go k love ...i mean cavs

Just quietly, Amare has been looking really good so far this season, avg 12pts 7reb but had a 17pt 10reb game the other day. Far from superstar level and earning the money he is being paid but hopefully stays healthy this season as he is entertaining to watch when at peak.

DMC was 30/11 after 22 minutes..... wtf.
Hayward with the clutch trey over Lbj for the buzz beater.
Clippers getting out worked right now by GSW. Paul and Blake didn't even play the last quarter which i find weird as anything's possible!.

Amazing amount of OT's today! watch nearly all of the games. Can't believe SAC got the W without DMC playing all OT and missing about the last 2 minutes of the 4th. Kyle Lowry picking up the TD for me in Fantasy =).

James Harden. 8 from 24, and 1 from 11 3's.

Still don't understand why some people think he is MVP type player.

James Harden. 8 from 24, and 1 from 11 3's.

Still don't understand why some people think he is MVP type player.

I'm not a fan of him at all, but he kills it in the Regular season due to how much ball he sees and the green light. Plus he gets to the line all game and makes them.

After further review, LeBron James did not get a triple-double Monday night after all. The league took away one of James’ rebounds and one of his assists after watching the tape of Monday’s 118-111 win over the New Orleans Pelicans, the Beacon Journal has learned. In order to maintain the integrity of the statistics, the league’s review process of stats is fairly standard. Last year the league made a couple hundred changes to statistics, but few drew the attention that removing a triple-double from the league’s best player will receive. “Through our normal review process, we noticed there were two errors in the statistical scoring last night and both have been adjusted,” NBA spokesman Tim Frank told the Beacon Journal. Akron Beacon Journal - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.z8XzVADt.dpuf

Come on........... they go back and actually check an assist was actually an assist by seeing how long before the player that received the ball scores?
how much resources are being used (wasted) doing this? for every player, every game?
how pedantic

Come on........... they go back and actually check an assist was actually an assist by seeing how long before the player that received the ball scores?
how much resources are being used (wasted) doing this? for every player, every game?
how pedantic
True but then u think about the time and money wasted on people like Stoudemire and J Johnson etc and paying a couple of guys $40-$50 k a year doesnt seem so bad.

Back
Top Bottom