Official 2014-15 NBA Regular Season Thread

Mavs - Waived C Bernard James, F Ivan Johnson and G Doron Lamb- that sucks, was hoping James would get some court time this season!

Warriors - Waived G Aaron Craft, G Sean Kilpatrick, G-F Jason Kapono, F James Michael McAdoo and F Mitchell Watt.

Wizards - Waived F Damion James, G John Lucas and G Xavier Silas.

Couple of days ago:

Grizz - Waived F Earl Clark and C Hassan Whiteside.

Pistons - Waived C Hasheem Thabeet, F Brian Cook, G Josh Bostic and G Lorenzo Brown.

and I think I remember reading Kings waived the giant dude Sim Bhullar the other day too

IMG_6808.JPG

so Joe INgles has been signed by the Utah Jazz! Thoughts?

Personally, I just don't see how he'll get minutes
SF - Hayward, Evans, Hood (Rookie)
SG - Burks, Exum (Rookie), Felix
PG - Burke, Clark, Murry,

Not sure either, seems like they have plenty of people to try and find time for already

Man can this season just end already? LA starting where they left off last year. Nash done for the season already, Kelly cant get right, Young hurting his hand. Randle just broke his leg. I remember Blazers having a bad year or 2 with injuries but dont think ive seen anything this bad before in my 20 years of following the league.

Dwight with a flagrant 1 on Kobe and double tech. Don't know what dwight was laughing about as his respect level around the league is sitting pretty low right now. Reminds me of the whole lebron leaving Cleveland thing minus the talent of lebron!

Last edited:
Not sure I can watch another bs season filled with injuries.. Last 2 have been bad enough so I think it might be time to cancel league pass as only reason to watch was to see Kobe come back and see how Randle went and now that's not going to happen.

Easily the worst run of injuries in any sport I have ever seen for a team..

Not sure I can watch another bs season filled with injuries.. Last 2 have been bad enough so I think it might be time to cancel league pass as only reason to watch was to see Kobe come back and see how Randle went and now that's not going to happen.

Easily the worst run of injuries in any sport I have ever seen for a team..

At least we might see Kobe go to third on the all time scoring list

At least we might see Kobe go to third on the all time scoring list

I'm sure he'll do that but really wanted to see Randle play and see Nash play in his last season but now with both of them out for the season I'm not sure I want to pay the $350ish it costs for the subscription. Swaggy P is another player I like watching and he is out for at least a month so maybe when he comes back I might buy a sub then.

I'm sure he'll do that but really wanted to see Randle play and see Nash play in his last season but now with both of them out for the season I'm not sure I want to pay the $350ish it costs for the subscription. Swaggy P is another player I like watching and he is out for at least a month so maybe when he comes back I might buy a sub then.

League Pass
1. Get Google chrome on your computer
2. Search google for a plugin called hola
3. Install it and it will add a button up the top next to the URL entry box
4. Go to the nba site and the league pass section where it has prices
5. Click the new little button and then choose a country, Argentina works so does India from what I hear
6. Wait a second it will refresh and the prices will have changed
7. Continue with purchase like normal, create account and pay
8. Enjoy

League Pass
1. Get Google chrome on your computer
2. Search google for a plugin called hola
3. Install it and it will add a button up the top next to the URL entry box
4. Go to the nba site and the league pass section where it has prices
5. Click the new little button and then choose a country, Argentina works so does India from what I hear
6. Wait a second it will refresh and the prices will have changed
7. Continue with purchase like normal, create account and pay
8. Enjoy

What's the price difference doing it that way?

Back
Top Bottom