Official 2014-15 NBA Regular Season Thread

Wow anyone watch the Pelicans TWolves? How does that score happen???

You seriously didn't expect that the Peli's would give them a hiding?

No Rubio and Thad, plus the Pel's have been in form.

I even benched Pek in my Fantasy League, they will struggle for a bit, shame because they were competing before Rubio went down.

You seriously didn't expect that the Peli's would give them a hiding?

No Rubio and Thad, plus the Pel's have been in form.

I even benched Pek in my Fantasy League, they will struggle for a bit, shame because they were competing before Rubio went down.
i had to drop rubio in my fantasy league but glad as i picked up tobias Harris from waivers and he's been killing it for me.

Nice work, I'm shocked Tobias was on the wire, he is legit.
@drobfan8 only a 8 man roto league with some noobys, basically got the following :

PG Kyle Lowry, Tor PG
SG Wesley Matthews, Por SG, SF
SF Tobias Harris, Orl PF, SF
PF Blake Griffin, LAC PF
C Marcin Gortat, Wsh C
G Chris Paul, LAC PG
F Derrick Favors, Uta PF, C
UTIL Al Horford, Atl C, PF
UTIL Darren Collison, Sac PG
UTIL Tyson Chandler, Dal C
Bench Nicolas Batum*, Por SF, SG
Bench Dwyane Wade, Mia SG
Bench Jared Sullinger, Bos PF, C

kobe needs to shoot at a better clip...taking 30+ shots a game at below 40%, I cant believe how bad they are, even okc has a better record and can only dress about 8-9 players a night with their two superstars missing...

Interesting

The Knicks’ main free-agent target, Marc Gasol, is also being targeted as a possible replacement to Tim Duncan assuming Ol’ Man Riverwalk retires this summer. The Knicks will be players for the Memphis center mainly because of the first three rules of real estate — location, location, location — and because Gasol is familiar with both Jackson and Derek Fisher since older brother Pau spent the best years of his career with the Lakers. New York Daily News - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.iiJSwpcg.dpuf

Gay contract extension

The Sacramento Kings and forward Rudy Gay have agreed to a three-year contract extension worth $40 million that runs through the 2017-18 season, according to two league sources. Both sources spoke to News10 on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly and because no official announcement from the team had been made. news10.net - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.iiJSwpcg.dpuf

dam thats awesome Gasol fits like a Duncan with less dominance but not a bad replacement, as for the Knicks i think it could work if Gasol had another big (Amare's washed up but is suprising everyone this year for the first 10 games at least).

I think he would fit perfectly with the spurs, Kawhi playing next to him, nice looking front court.

On Amare.....

Stoudemire said he could take a break every 10 games or so but nothing’s set. “Something we’ve talked about for a long time,’’ Stoudemire said of the break. “So many games, five games in seven nights, played every back to back and tough matchup. Depending on the schedule, we’ll see what makes the best sense when medical staff looks at the schedule.’’ New York Post - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.iiJSwpcg.dpuf

I think he would fit perfectly with the spurs, Kawhi playing next to him, nice looking front court.

On Amare.....

Gasol,Kawhi would work so well together! plus when Parker,Ginobili"euro step" and duncan leave theres money to be spent on gasol and im sure they will try go for a lower tier guard with Mills getting work done.
Be great to see. Wish my Lakers did something with a rebuild

Gasol,Kawhi would work so well together! plus when Parker,Ginobili"euro step" and duncan leave theres money to be spent on gasol and im sure they will try go for a lower tier guard with Mills getting work done.
Be great to see. Wish my Lakers did something with a rebuild

lol you're not the only one! would love to see the Lakers pick up some quality talent! Lin is great, but not an "A" grader imo. If the rumors are true, LA will go hard after Love and possibly westbrook or rondo.

Back
Top Bottom