Official 2014-15 NBA Regular Season Thread

How awful were the lakers.... I watched both games, Byron Scott ran an offense that is pretty much isolation for Kobe every time. When he dribbles into trouble with less than 5 seconds left on the clock and throw a crazy pass to someone who has to rush a shot. Scott obviously doesn't want to shake things up too much there but he should at least create movement off the ball to give people options. Currently everybody's ball watching. They said Lin can blossom in this setting, but what I see is worse than playing with Harden in Houston. I guess Lin is just one Kobe injury from being the main man.

But generally speaking, I never thought I would see such poor basketball at the NBA level. The coaching has been non-existent, maybe due to the fear of Kobe. Even when Kobe is on the bench, it is just 5 guys taking turns going one on one, there are no plays at all.

Last edited:
3 Aussies in action today:

Dante Exum played 19 minutes off the bench for Utah and was well held, scoring just two points on one-from-four shooting.

Joe Ingles dished two dimes, grabbed one rebound and a single bucket for two points in 11 minutes for the Jazz.

Matthew Dellavedova played solid minutes off the bench for the Cavaliers and managed to drain a couple of three pointers and dish out three assists in his 18 minutes on the court.

So 2nd game in and DJ is playing more minutes than Jennings. My prediction is looking good right about now :D

Also John Wall is a beast :eek:

TT really making a difference now, 4 offensive rebounds in the first quarter

Klay Thompson getting paid - 4 years 70 Million

I may be bias about John Wall (being a Wizards fan) but let me say this.

1. For the last three years he was our only quality player (before Beal, Gortat etc..). Most superstars tend to bolt and demand a trade, but not Wall, he has stated a Wizard and has provided us with some incredible moments. Now everyone else (not aimed at you guys) has finally taken notice that Wall is a franchise player and the Future of Washington.

2. He should have been on team USA but I feel certain he will make the Olympic team

3. Without Beal at 2 he will have to carry the entire offence to around December, but in these to games he has shown he is more than capable.

Also thoughts on the Cavs. Their in a close one with the Bulls and after losing to the Knicks, do you think it will turn out like LBJ's first season at Miami?

Back
Top Bottom