nvd001

nvd001

Knicks Baby!!
Real Name
Evan
eBay User
nvd001
Hello all,

just thought i'd give a quick introduction.... my name is Evan and i've been interested in collecting cards since about 93?? basically when it was big here in OZ and it kinda faded on me as it faded away here in OZ. i have always tried to stay in touch with the hobby but am really getting back into it since the Coming of the King - "king james"!! and even more so since a friend of mine - 15dvs - pulled a Jordan Patch Logo card from a box of 02'03 UD (1:5000 packs!!!)
it's pulls like that that make collecting fun!!

back in the day i obviously tried to collect Jordan as much as i could, but also have a fair size shaq and.....wait for it.....Hakeem collection?!?
i am trying to start up a Melo collection since starting back up as i think he cards represent great value for money for such a young star!!

anyway, i wont bore you all any longer. hope to catch up with you all soon.

'nvd001'

Welcome to the forums!!!!

It's great to see that there are still a lot of Aussies who collect BBall cards aye? I was surprised when I first came to these forums too!

Let us know what you need and for sure you'll have fun here!

Welcome mate...good to see you finally joined....i am sure you will enjoy the forum as much as i do!!!! :D

Welcome to the boards mate.

I am sure you will find what you are looking for in here.

Have fun.

hey
welcome to the boards :D , im sure you wil have a great time here.

Back
Top Bottom