NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers/Game Results)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toovey staying on for the year but gone next year.

Some nasty rumours about the cowboys going round at the moment regarding a builder building houses for players/family with the players getting the houses quite cheap and the club kicking in the rest

Its got to be the Cows as the bookies are never wrong......betting shutdown on Cowboys through some agencies.

Rumours bigger than Storm / Dogs..............wow

Gotta feel sorry for non-Sydney teams that get in cap trouble. It is not the even playing field that a salary cap should entail.

I was looking forward to the possibility of the Cows breaking the duck.

image.jpg

Feeling better after reading that!

Ben Lowe was a great South Sydney servant. Although, I'll always remember his brother Jaiman smashing the crap out of Jason Smith when he was at Canberra - had to be 2006. Just when the replay came up on the big screen...we didn't have much to cheer for back then...LOL!

But Ben was unlucky to miss the 2014 GF. Here's hoping he can get 2015 before he goes.

Ben Lowe was a great South Sydney servant. Although, I'll always remember his brother Jaiman smashing the crap out of Jason Smith when he was at Canberra - had to be 2006. Just when the replay came up on the big screen...we didn't have much to cheer for back then...LOL!

But Ben was unlucky to miss the 2014 GF. Here's hoping he can get 2015 before he goes.

He has already played his last game unfortunately

Yeah - just got the member email actually.

Sad.

I hear Goodwin is off to WT and Reddy is off to ESL and McQueen is off to Newcastle.

Not confirmed at all though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom