NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers/Game Results)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was pearce and josh morris. they defended beside each other, both played like spastics

I noticed Pearce & JT constantly into each other during the series. I heard that Pearce had been constantly sledging JT calling him too old and an origin has been. That certainly backfired, poor old Pearce isn't even worthy of standing in JT's shadow!!

What about Bobby "teflon" Fulton 10 years of overseeing NSW for 1 win.....time to give him a pay rise.

He's contracted until May 2106. I think he would be mad to come back early he is going pretty well.... better than Slammin Sam anyway.

upload_2015-7-14_10-39-43.png

Looking forward to watching a bit of this next year:

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/packer-destroys-loko/

Along with Masoe the Red V should have a pack to fear...........

Sounds like the Dragons have signed another Warrior too in Siliva Havili. You can have him. There have been less certain murmours about Fisia'ihi heading your way too, I'd be disappointed to lose him, although only for what could have been rather than what is.

The Fish might be OK as I think we lack a bit of potency in the back line.

Havili I don't really know but see he played a test for NZ so you'd imagine he cant be too bad....just adds a bit of depth although it says he's contracted until end of 2016....not that contracts mean a lot these days.

Any source?
I'm stil searching, let's say it's just a rumour for now but I first heard the possibility a couple weeks back and have just heard its happened. I thought next year would be more credible tho as it's past June 30. Not sure how that works for non contracted NRL players

I'm stil searching, let's say it's just a rumour for now but I first heard the possibility a couple weeks back and have just heard its happened. I thought next year would be more credible tho as it's past June 30. Not sure how that works for non contracted NRL players

I'm just surprised given everything I've read that:
a) He would come back without seeing out contract
b) They would let him go
c) Cowboys need a back rower

Ross

I'm just surprised given everything I've read that:
a) He would come back without seeing out contract
b) They would let him go
c) Cowboys need a back rower

Ross

Couldn't agree more Ross, but, this is the rumour mill
b interesting to see what comes of it, I'm doubtful