NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers/Game Results)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gray is good re-signing. Heard Storm wanted him.

A backline of Johnston, Auava, Gray, Walker and GI will look good in 2016 - barring injuries and form.

Fifita got a 6 week suspension, backdated.

So available for Semi if Sharks make them......

Funny they were saying he would face the board tonight...........snuck it through to avoid the press?

I think the punishment is about right I would like to have seen some sort of community service thrown in for the 6 week suspension.

Nothing about David i can find.

Ross

Funny they were saying he would face the board tonight...........snuck it through to avoid the press?

I think the punishment is about right I would like to have seen some sort of community service thrown in for the 6 week suspension.

Ross
David copped 6 weeks as well.

Ross

This is better didn't see the community service punishment in the original press release.

"............Andrew has also been fined $30,000 and will perform 25 hours of service to support junior Rugby League and match officials across the Cronulla Sutherland District Junior Rugby League.

In addition, he will provide a written apology to the match officials involved in the incident and undergo an appropriate development course................"

Many people were talking up much longer bans....so the strategy shut up and make it go away was put in place.

Amazingly he will be back for semi's, so was the punishment doctored to suit the club rather than to suit the crime or just purely coincidence. :crazy:

Parramatta Eels have signed Cameron King and Kieran Moss to the club for the 2016 season

Some good depth signings for us, something we have been severely lacking this year with our mountaining injury toll
doesn't look like we will be re-signing: Beau Champion, Will Hopoate, Ryan Morgan, Reece Robinson. Shame for reece as he has been quite consistent for us

Cameron King will be a good signing IMO, he was ahead of Rein in the pecking order until he picked up some injuries.
Only down side for him tough is i cant see him getting much game time, with Nathan peats at hooker and Isacc de Gois as back up

IMO he's a much better hooker than the soon to be 31 year old Isaac De Gois, my money is on him being the backup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom