NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers/Game Results)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to get the 20's back to a mid week comp, Played at suburban grounds....
I don't believe kids are equipped with what it takes to be on the big stage week after week!!
- It gives them a bit too far to fall should they not make the big time immediately for mine...

They need to get the 20's back to a mid week comp, Played at suburban grounds....
I don't believe kids are equipped with what it takes to be on the big stage week after week!!
- It gives them a bit too far to fall should they not make the big time immediately for mine...
They should never have changed it from U/23s

SO what's everybody's Nines predictions??
Personally I think either the Warriors or Roosters will in it, but the Titans also look strong

i hope dragons keep him, i thought dragons offered merrin a quite a high paying contract december last year, so will be interesting to see if panthers could match it/better it

Merrin won't be staying at the Dragons. I think he has even stated as much. The big news is whether he signs somewhere for 2016 or gets a release this season, which is apparently a distinct possibility.

I was really hoping he would come across the ditch after he toured the Warriors facilities and met with our coach in Sydney. Apparently our assistant coach was a big draw card for him. It would have been hard seeing him leave Oz with his wife's commitments though

Trent Merrin himself has only ever stated he wants to stay at the Dragons, it is his manager that has suggested otherwise. Apparently the offer tabled is $600k a season for 3 years, pretty reasonable coin IMO but described as an insult by his manager.

I couldn't really blame him if he moves it happens all the time in business and in sport, but as a Dragons fan I hope he does stay a one club man.

Ross

Hey mate!, I've just heard that #$%% is getting $450 000 next season, crikey you're a whole lot better than him you should be on at least $950K.................

The DT and SMH will love it.

30,000 members = 30,000 clicks on their articles.

I'm surprised old beetroot face wasn't with them at the time.

Love it!! - How smashed do they look!!

What goes on tour, stays on tour I reckon.

I'm gonna get that Sutto pic on a shirt and wear it to the Return to Redfern game.

Dontcha know who I am?!?!?! I'm one of da boyz!! DA BOYZ!!!

Screen Shot 2015-02-11 at 11.34.50 am.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom