NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers/Game Results)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it all happened June - November 2014.

I am sure the focus will be him being an 'ex-league' player not someone who has spent the past 5 years in AFL and is now in RU.

I'm sure Bourbon Bec will blame Dave Smith and the Sharks.

304501-2928f0f2-b886-11e4-a5f5-f6d8716b3afa.jpg

I've only come across this while trolling through NRL forums, how has this blown up in the regular media?, for a while I watched ABC 24 News but all they could talk about was the weather in Qld and tried to find out something from Foxsports news but all I learnt that the Pomgolians can't play the game they invented!, is this a big deal anyway and crikey I hope they refrain from referring to him as a NRL player when he is clearly not.

Former South Sydney half back Ivan Jones has passed away.

Was given merely a week to live a couple of weeks out from the 2014 Grand Final and promised he wanted to live long enough to see the bunnies win another title. To see he fought on and make through to late Feb 2015 shows what a little scrapper he was.

RIP Ivan.

Screen Shot 2015-02-22 at 2.30.18 pm.png

Last edited:
Apparently Vickery & Fai Fai Loa also

Titans now have now training base, really in their knees ATM. Sometimes these situations bring out the best in a club, if the NRL doesn't pull their license.

I would hate to see another Gold Coast team fall over, I feel for the players and administrators who do the right thing and of course the fans.

Sack that grub Bird, how many chances does he get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom