Not another Mailday

Chris_Paul3

CP3-Hornets Collector
Real Name
Esko
How are we all , I actually found some time to scan some more pickups and would like to share with you all.

Some retro PMG 's

1 for a set chase that has slowly moved over the last 3 years

I nice rare GMoney Starquest Gold 60/100#

I was Involved with the Immac3 Group Break with Cherry Collectables, I Had the Rockets and my first Group break aswell so i was not sure what to expect but for $90 I wasn't to worried .
I was pleased with the results and big thx to G for hosting the break .

Jersey Numbered Dwight

And last but not least Personally I think the Best Set/card Of LJ ever produced On card Auto Low numbered and game worn.
Scans just do not do these cards Justice Flawless Is very Nice.

Take care

Last edited:
Another killer mailday, Nate takes the cake for me! The LJ and Parsons are very nice too :)

Esko! I need that LJ, now! :lol:

Sweet pick ups mate, I literally just bought the Payton Starquest Gold last week after a 2.5yr search. Crazy timing :eek:

Nice mailday, I 100% agree about the dual patch. But there is a challenge for L.J's best card. Did you see the Immaculate Logoman of his on ebay:woot:

Incredible.

I really like that Nate too. Nice clean set.

Immaculates are nice but even they aren't Flawless like the Grandmama! Tough set chase but that Nate looks killer!

SICK! Love the LJ.

Why in a 2012-13 set would they have Dwight listed as a Rockets Players? He only changed after the end to his season, so he should have been a Lakers player........especially also the case since he had a Lakers Jersey as well.

They should have names this a 2013-14 set if they were going to do that with the players.

Back
Top Bottom