Not another Mailday

Chris_Paul3

CP3-Hornets Collector
Real Name
Esko
How are we all , I actually found some time to scan some more pickups and would like to share with you all.

Some retro PMG 's

1 for a set chase that has slowly moved over the last 3 years

I nice rare GMoney Starquest Gold 60/100#

I was Involved with the Immac3 Group Break with Cherry Collectables, I Had the Rockets and my first Group break aswell so i was not sure what to expect but for $90 I wasn't to worried .
I was pleased with the results and big thx to G for hosting the break .

Jersey Numbered Dwight

And last but not least Personally I think the Best Set/card Of LJ ever produced On card Auto Low numbered and game worn.
Scans just do not do these cards Justice Flawless Is very Nice.

Take care

Last edited:
Another killer mailday, Nate takes the cake for me! The LJ and Parsons are very nice too :)

Wow that LJ is awesome... one of the best sets ive seen in ages Flawless definitely got that right!

Esko! I need that LJ, now! :lol:

Sweet pick ups mate, I literally just bought the Payton Starquest Gold last week after a 2.5yr search. Crazy timing :eek:

Nice mailday, I 100% agree about the dual patch. But there is a challenge for L.J's best card. Did you see the Immaculate Logoman of his on ebay:woot:

Incredible.

I really like that Nate too. Nice clean set.

Nate is nice

Two very nice Parsons cards as well

I do like that Howard card a lot as hes in the lakers :)

Immaculates are nice but even they aren't Flawless like the Grandmama! Tough set chase but that Nate looks killer!

SICK! Love the LJ.

Why in a 2012-13 set would they have Dwight listed as a Rockets Players? He only changed after the end to his season, so he should have been a Lakers player........especially also the case since he had a Lakers Jersey as well.

They should have names this a 2013-14 set if they were going to do that with the players.

Back
Top Bottom