NFL Discussion Thread. (SPOILERS)

My Eagles have impressed me with the depth of there roster in the preseason.
Foles looks like he can step in if Vick gets injured if vick gets injured i doubt he will get his job back and Kendricks & DRC for Kevin Kolb is like robbing a bank and getting away with it.
Huge Defensive Line Rotation. Asomugha hasn't impressed me he can shut down the bigger guys like fitzgerald but these smaller guys have been burning him up recently.
Still a few problems on defense don't like the wide 9 on 3rd down as its so easy too run through with the huge gaps it creates and 4RBS on the roster Shady,Bryce Brown,Polk & Dion Lewis we might finally run the ball!

Every year its Super Bowl or bust but I will be happy with the playoffs after last season I still don't trust Juan Castillo as D Coordinator. Andy gets a break this year but if I have to break out my FIRE ANDY T-Shirt I proudly wore last season I will,

Giants over Cowboys
Bears over Colts
Falcons over Chiefs
Eagles over Browns
Saints over Redskins
Lions over Rams
Patriots over Titans
Vikings over Jaguars
Bills over Jets
Texans over Dolphins
Cardinals over Seahawks
Packers over 49ers
Panthers over Buccaneers
Broncos over Steelers
Ravens over Bengals
Raiders over Chargers

Giants over Cowboys
Bears over Colts
Falcons over Chiefs
Eagles over Browns
Saints over Redskins
Lions over Rams
Patriots over Titans
Vikings over Jaguars
Bills over Jets
Texans over Dolphins
Cardinals over Seahawks
Packers over 49ers
Panthers over Buccaneers
Broncos over Steelers
Ravens over Bengals
Raiders over Chargers

My tips are the bold ones.

As a Eagles fan I have no interest in the outcome of the season opener I want to see them cause injures too each other.
So far been pretty good game Cruz with a big break followed by a Sean Lee turnover. My stream is not the best a lot of stops and lag I think due to the high volume of people watching the season opener everything else normally streams fine the preseason was the same as game pass.

Good win for the Cowboys, Romo looked good and avoided the sack well. Kevin Ogletree had the best game of his life and DeMarco Murray was a stud. Good start to the season.

Cowboys really seem to be finding WR from nowhere lately. Miles Austin is an undrafted rookie find. Laurent Robinson bounced around the league for a bit before breaking out last year and getting a bog deal from the Jaguars. Ogletree another undrafted rookie now.

I can't wait for the first game against my Eagles that Offensive Line won't be able to handle phillys D-Line Rotation Romo is going to be murdered!!

Was an entertaining game today, so glad to finally have the real deal season here, ive watched all the Niners pre-season games and could see they (like most teams) werent giving much away.

Ogletree had a breakout game, where did they get him from? DeMarco Murray was also very good.

Seems to me like the replacement refs did a fine job, will the 'real' refs get nervous that they may be out of a job, or will they be comfortable waiting for the first big stuff up from the temp refs?

Now bring on Monday mornings marathon of games!

If anyone has any Kevin Ogletree now could be a good time to cash them in! Was just reading an article about his soaring card prices at the moment. An example was his 2009 Playoff Contenders Auto RC. A high-book value of $20, one sold for $59.50 and another sold for $70 since yesterdays game. On Aug. 17, the same card sold for $13.17 and on July 8 the card sold for $1.30!!

The Cowboys D was the most impressive for me the other day. Giants couldn't get anything going.

Cannot wait until tomorrow, Go Pack Go! Going to be a great game, best offense v best defense. Packers need to stop the run of the Niners, and Raji and Pickett are going to play. Can't wait to see what Cobb does as well. Going to be massive, to bad it's not on TV tho :(

And I feel for the Redskins....like the Saints weren't going to be hyped up already.....

As a Eagles fan I hate Dallas with a passion but respect Rob and Rex Ryans Defensive Knowledge.
The highlight of the eagles last seasons poor effort apart from Shady Breaking Van Buren's Age old Franchise Rushing TD record was the Dallas and NYJ games.
Here we have two coaches playing a version of there father Buddy Ryan's Famed Defense which is still reveered in Philadelphia and the Eagles offence completely blew them out of the park in all three games.

I can't see the Giants Backing up, Dallas will choke & RGIII Does not have enough weapons yet i think the NFC East is Phillys for the taking if we can get off the field on 3rd down this year and not get gashed by running plays on 3rd down that is caused by the wide 9 making big holes and a poor linebacking core last year the Rookie Kendricks looks like a stud at LB and I am a bit worried about Chaney as the other LB as Demeco Ryans didn't make the starting squad yet and looks like Houston got rid of him at the right time for the price were paying him he should be a 3rd down back. Vick getting injured does not worry me I have faith in Nick Foles and believe if Vick does get injured he will find it hard to get his starting spot back

Back
Top Bottom