NFL Discussion Thread. (SPOILERS)

Jaames

Seahawks/Knicks/Liverpool
Real Name
Jaames
With pre season games starting today I thought we could have a discussion thread.

Julio Jones is looking awesome for the Falcons in today's games. Can't wait to see my Seahawks to play.

Great start from St. Louis :thumbsdown:

But hey, they won all their preseason games last year only to have a terrible season.

Sounds like Pead just needs to get some confidence.

Yeah it's the fins. Great viewing. They had the video of Ocho being cut in the latest episode.

I downloaded it off the net.

Great start from St. Louis :thumbsdown:

But hey, they won all their preseason games last year only to have a terrible season.

Sounds like Pead just needs to get some confidence.

Yeah pre-season games don't mean a lot. A time for later round draft picks and undrafted rookies to step up and make some plays.

Yeah it's the fins. Great viewing. They had the video of Ocho being cut in the latest episode.

I downloaded it off the net.

The Dolphins cutting Chad Johnson has made them my second most hated team in the NFL

Sorry misread that. They are a joke of an organisation but you can't beat women.

Well he hasn't been found guilty, and if you have ever seen Basketball Wives you'd probably (like me) think it was all her fault.

True. She is a nutter but he also got charged back in college doing the same thing so it does not look great.

Better showing from the Rams against the Chiefs... except for Pead. :cautious:

Brian Quick looks like he could be a real quality WR. And all 4 of your QBs looked good while the Raiders have gunslinger turnover prone Palmer at QB still :mad:

jerome simpson may be the goods at the vikings if ponder can deliver i reckon! can smell a pro bowl

Missing the NFL bad!! Can't wait for the pre season to start hope the buc's can improve on last year and make a run for playoffs. Looking forward to seeing Andrew Luck considering all the hype around him.

My Seahawks are looking pretty good in pre season so far at 2-0. Really looking forward to seeing Russell Wilson starting in the next game.

I have seen the 2 Seahawks games and have been impressed with Russell Wilson. Will be interesting if he gets a go if Matt Flynn does not play well at the start of the season.

Back
Top Bottom