NFL Discussion Thread. (SPOILERS)

I love the quote on the Fire Andy Reid Facebook Page Today so true..
"The Eagles won, you might say, but not before Andy Reid decided that airing it out 56 times with interception-happy Michael Vick was better than feeding the ball to LeSean McCoy. Reid’s disdain for running the ball is well documented, but when your star running back carries the ball seven times in the first half, you have some play calling issues." Amen brother, Amen.

I have been on the fire andy page since there was 8 members after those 2 final games against Dallas a few years back when Dallas knocked us out of the playoffs and secured Mcnabbs demise.
I watched it grow from like 2000 members to suddenly 5000 after the loss to the cardinals last year I actually find the blogger funny its some of the posters that are crazy idiots I even brought a Fire Andy t-shirt last year which I wore most of the season

Very happy with today's W! Was watching at school, our defense was great!! Much better then last week. 7 sacks and 4 INT's is a great boost for the D. The offense was ok, good to see Benson get some good carries. Rodgers had a ok game.

Ravens@Eagles was a great game of playoff calibre another awesome 1 point comeback win by vick
The refs did everything to try to screw us out of the game but thank god for automatic video reviews in the last 2 minutes of each half.
I can't believe the refs ruled that incomplete pass a fumble before video review overturned it and vick ran it in for the game winner

Holy Shit!! thats more of a andy reid thing over Bellicheck was Kolb the starting QB
the refereeing in the eagles game was a joke if it wasn't for a incomplete pass that got ruled a fumble in the last two minutes that was overturned by video review we would have lost
we had 4 turnovers 3 in redzone and still got the win as some eagles fans are saying this team reminds them of the Chicago bulls team of old once they get on a roll they are unstoppable
I have been a Eagle fan for 13years since I first started watching NFL religiously and todays performance was one of the best games i have seen live apart from desean Jacksons Walk off TD against New York Giants (Miracle at the Meadowlands II)

Crazy day so far. Saints go to 0-2, Pats loss to the Cards, Eli throws for 510 yards....510 yards!!! Can't wait for Niners and Lions.

Just reading on NFL.com that a referee was pulled from the saints game I hope the official referees hurry up and stop striking over $$

Crazy day so far. Saints go to 0-2, Pats loss to the Cards, Eli throws for 510 yards....510 yards!!! Can't wait for Niners and Lions.

Amendola had 15 receptions for the Rams, Seahawks dominated Cowboys and Chris Johnson had another absolute shocker of a game netting 17 yards on 8 carries!

McFadden looked crap again and Palmer has no leadership skills at QB at all! Campbell should never have been allowed to leave. On a plus we might get a decent QB in Barkley from the draft the way we are playing...

Amendola had 15 receptions for the Rams, Seahawks dominated Cowboys and Chris Johnson had another absolute shocker of a game netting 17 yards on 8 carries!

McFadden looked crap again and Palmer has no leadership skills at QB at all! Campbell should never have been allowed to leave. On a plus we might get a decent QB in Barkley from the draft the way we are playing...

I would be happy with Barkley I think he has more potential than RGIII and Luck I said when the raiders signed Palmer from the Bengals it was a bad move because Cincy got a kings ransom for that deal

He got owned by Standford on the weekend. Not a fan of Barkley.

Do the Raiders even have a first round pick this year??

I would be happy with Barkley I think he has more potential than RGIII and Luck I said when the raiders signed Palmer from the Bengals it was a bad move because Cincy got a kings ransom for that deal

Completely agree about the Palmer signing. Right from the moment he was signed I was against the signing. Say what you want about Campbell not having as good of an arm as Palmer, but when one thing he has / had over Palmer was leadership. The team (defense included) slumped the moment Campbell went down injured and has not yet been picked up with Palmer at QB. Campbell (much like Gradkowski who was a below average QB) had the team behind him and found a way to win games not loose games like Palmer seems to have had. If we don't right the ship by midway point I hope they give Pryor a shot to show what he can do as a starter.

I have to say though I do like Allen as HC and the what the new Front Office has done with their limited draft picks and so hard up against the cap.

Back
Top Bottom