NFL Discussion Thread. (SPOILERS)

So the spiel now is that they wanted to wind the clock down (all 20 seconds of it!!!) with the pass play. If they score, then Happy Days!!! If incomplete, run the ball 3rd & 4th and they must score. Then the Pats have no time to respond. :whistle:
Didn't figure in the INT. :crazy:

Cant stand either of these two teams, but it worth it in the end to see this A-grade tossers face
B8zy1rPCMAE6yBi.jpg

I like how they had the Pats pinned to the 1 yard line and the defender sticks his head out. 5 yard penalty. Then the next best thing would be to start a fight.

I like how they had the Pats pinned to the 1 yard line and the defender sticks his head out. 5 yard penalty. Then the next best thing would be to start a fight.

It it was not for that early jump, Pats would not of been able to take a knee either without giving up a safety and then punting the ball away, or running another offensive play and risking a turnover.

Watched the game last night and was just dumbfounded at the end. Wilson isn't even an elite PASSER and they roll with that? They didn't deserve to win..... throwing there was disrespectful to the Lombardi..... Then the fight? At least Irwin didn't forget to take his roids

Watching some Immaculate breaks by Cards Infinity.

First one, last card... sticker auto of Michael Sam as a Cowboy :sick:

There are some great cards to be had though, but all the edge chipping is alarming.

Not 100% sure if it is confirmed yet but it is coming from guys that have connections within the team. So I'm thinking it is signed just not announced yet. 21 million over 2 years is what I'm hearing with Lynch putting a retirement clause in after the first year. Not exactly sure what that means.

Welp, bought a Rams spot in an Immaculate case break ($87 for those keeping score) and the only one to come out was Bradford on a quad. Didn't win the random. :thumbsdown:

One thing I was wondering about was these points cards, and whether breakers should be worried about people pausing the video and scanning the QR codes off the screen.

Ouch on the break man. $87 sounds a little rich for the Rams, I don't think there's much of us in there ? I think I've really only seen Bradford and Mason's ? I'm in a few box breaks this week, they worked out at about $8.50 each...

I don't think the QR code on the front is for the points - I think it's for the App or a link to the points page...the codes itself is only on the back I believe ?

So anyone running a pool on what teams(s) end up in LA in 2016 ???

So anyone running a pool on what teams(s) end up in LA in 2016 ???

I would the Rams would have to be a front runner, being the owner is pushing hard for the move. With the Raiders and Chargers I see it as more of a ploy to try and get the ball rolling in Oakland and San Diego respectively. From what I have read about the Raiders possible, Mark Davis is rumored to have sold to Del Rio that team would not be moving anytime soon and would be staying in the bay area.

Ouch on the break man. $87 sounds a little rich for the Rams, I don't think there's much of us in there ? I think I've really only seen Bradford and Mason's ? I'm in a few box breaks this week, they worked out at about $8.50 each...

$87AUS I think it was about $65US. There's a few Faulks in the set and Tavon too.

Back
Top Bottom