NFL Discussion Thread. (SPOILERS)

Seahawks were seriously dominant today. Great game by them.

Patriots game could of gone either way, Patriots need to fix their D before next week.

Either Broncos or Colts (please be Broncos) will have a field day if their QB has that much time.

:kick::kick::kick:
Sadly my packers are heading back to where I saw them play in week 1 to play my brothers team...
Atleast Rogers calf may like the artificle surface more.
10522590_10152304961081478_3280112950780678301_n.jpg

10522590_10152304961081478_3280112950780678301_n.jpg

well my Broncos are toast.

Too many players not playing to their potential. Peyton's stats look worse because of all the dropped catches.

Would love to see Luck vs Rodgers.

Pretty happy to see the Packers and Colts win. Fingers crossed those two end up in the Super Bowl!

I didn't get to see the Broncos / Colts game, but everything I have seen on different sites pretty much all sum up with Manning having major arm issues - either neck injury playing up, fatigue set in or his arm has had it - and that he could barely pass the ball longer than 5-yards.

Pretty happy to see the Packers and Colts win. Fingers crossed those two end up in the Super Bowl!

I didn't get to see the Broncos / Colts game, but everything I have seen on different sites pretty much all sum up with Manning having major arm issues - either neck injury playing up, fatigue set in or his arm has had it - and that he could barely pass the ball longer than 5-yards.
I'd love to see the Colts get in, but I can't see it not being Seahawks v Patriots. Rodgers would be praying his calf improves dramatically as the Seahawks D won't be as kind as my Cowboys D was today.

So John Fox fired / "mutually departed" also. It was mentioned by Elway that he and Fox "disagreed on how to reach the next level" and I have also seen reports around the web that Fox wanted to rush more and get the ball out of Manning's hands in their playoff loss but Elway saw it differently.

What is everyone take on this?

What I am thinking: Fox was thinking to get past the next level and win the Superbowl that the team needed to get better on the D side of the ball and move into more of a balanced offense with Anderson (or another RB) like the Seahawks, especially being a defensive guy. Elway on the other hand being more of an offensive guy wanted to go after more offensive pieces for Manning and try and win in a shoot-out again which tends to work in the regular season but not so much in the Playoffs.

Doesn't help when Manning was playing with a hidden injury for weeks...would have made sense to run the ball more so not sure what Elway was thinking there...

So John Fox fired / "mutually departed" also. It was mentioned by Elway that he and Fox "disagreed on how to reach the next level" and I have also seen reports around the web that Fox wanted to rush more and get the ball out of Manning's hands in their playoff loss but Elway saw it differently.

What is everyone take on this?

What I am thinking: Fox was thinking to get past the next level and win the Superbowl that the team needed to get better on the D side of the ball and move into more of a balanced offense with Anderson (or another RB) like the Seahawks, especially being a defensive guy. Elway on the other hand being more of an offensive guy wanted to go after more offensive pieces for Manning and try and win in a shoot-out again which tends to work in the regular season but not so much in the Playoffs.
Bad move by the Broncos I reckon. Fox will get a job elsewhere and I hope he does well (rumoured to be in line for 49'ers job??). Get the feeling that Elway is a bit of a control freak. The next Jerry Jones perhaps??

Bad move by the Broncos I reckon. Fox will get a job elsewhere and I hope he does well (rumoured to be in line for 49'ers job??). Get the feeling that Elway is a bit of a control freak. The next Jerry Jones perhaps??

Looks like Fox could be the favourite to take the Falcons job.

Overall pretty happy with the Raiders hiring Del Rio. Players seem to really love playing for him. I just hope they can land a very good OC (Trestman has been discussed a lot) to help Carr develop.

The del rio signing is a good one, like the look of sexy rexy in buffalo (hope the OC is a genius lol), Bowles in New York is intriguing. Hopefully Kubiak will stay with us in Baltimore

Back
Top Bottom