New Logo Ideas/Design Contest - Win A Box!

upps... my fault! here is one with the correct address. ;)

ozcard1d.jpg

Im going to work on this one for the logo that can be a full colour one for the site and a two/three colour one for the logo still.

I like the idea of a postmark and the logos for each sport etc as thats what the site is all about.

Say I take pic of the US postal one and just keep the envelope bit. Inside the stamp would go the NBA, NFL, AFL, Cricket, NRL logo etc quilted together of sorts.

Under the postmark we could put "Posted by Ozcardtrader" etc or something to that extent with the site addy underneath.....

Keeps the theam of the site. Can add an Aussie post postmark etc to keep it Aussie themmed and should be unique and easy to understand.

What ya all think? Would be a bit of work but in the end a nice log me thinks.

The others are just too Australian and not enough card orientated for my liking.

ogco_uspostalservice_1106.jpg

images.jpg

AFL_Logo.jpg

3874200758a5744387117m.jpg

NRL_Logo.jpg

Thanks guys, I think that is enough. I have enough ideas now to come up with something.

Thank you everyone for your interest in our little competition/brain storm. I will be asking for feedback on the drafts once I get them back from the designer. Once that happens, you will have a fair idea of who the winner is.

Thanks once again!

Far out just found this thread... I'll quickly throw some stuff together over the next two days.

G, I'm happy to redraw up any ideas for you if you like, to save on fee's

Here is just a quick 3 min throw together.
Very simple, I have a few ideas for a complex one but just don't have much time until say Thursday night. Will post it then

OZ.jpg

when is this comp going to be judged? will there be a voting option? lots of awesome ideas so far....might have a crack at one this weekend

Back
Top Bottom