New Logo Ideas/Design Contest - Win A Box!

graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Hey guys

Im looking for some assistance from our clever members to come up with an official OzCardTrader logo for use on the new header we are going to design, as well as tshirts etc etc.

The new logo we are hoping to have 2-4 colours MAX. What I am asking for is concepts from everyone - even if you arent the best with your graphics programs or Paint, even if you can come up with an idea and describe how the logo should look. Remember - 4 colours MAX so it cant include photos of cards.

What I am proposing is that if someone comes up with a decent concept and we decide to use it, we will give that person a box of cards up to the value of $100. So you can use that hundy and pay the rest if you want a better box.

Feel free to post your Microsoft Paint concepts here or email them to me directly. Once we have a couple of concepts, I will either give the new logo a crack myself, or pass it onto a graphic design company to give it the pro touch. Then we will have a bit of a vote as to who likes what and go forward from there!

Cheers
Graham

Just something that I was able to draft up in a couple of mins. Let me know if the resolution for width and height would be acceptable.

ozcards.jpg

Expected more from someone with a Tassie 6th grade education really.

Bump as I expected this to get a few more replies by now.

You know me, can't help myself sometimes... :thumbsup:

EDIT:
I think it's great to ask around, more ideas the better.

If you change the banner, will you modify the theme to suit?
Is that what you mean, banner/logo?

Yes, well a new logo would need a new theme so the whole lot will be redesigned. Might even include a forum upgrade ;)

Just looking for ideas at the moment .. any idea is welcomed, so don't think your idea isn't important. Let's have a discussion and get everyones input.

The thing is - I hear often enough that the thing most people want is the header/banner/logo changed. Heres your chance to have some input!

Who would you buy it off ?? :lol:

Heres a 5 minute job - just to get people started. Do we need a kangaroo ? Hobbykings have a crown - what should ozcards have ?

ozcards_logo.jpg

maybe every members name in the background so you can just see them?

just like the dream teams gurnsey for tommorow nights game they have every footy club printed on it!

cheers

Something like this maybe...

bannercreator-nu.gif

except the www addy would be correct lol just noticed I stuffed it up but you get the idea.

or this

bannercreator-nu2.gif

Back
Top Bottom