New Logo Ideas/Design Contest - Win A Box!

thats what the admins want isnt it - a logo?

Fair point that...so why not just (sizes can be adjusted if we need to fit anything else in there, off the east coast of Oz!):

ozct_logo_added_3.jpg

I've been thinking about this a bit and I think I have come up with something.

OZCARDS_KANGALOGO.jpg

The kangaroo needs to be a little more ..... not girly :) I was thinking a stronger looking kangaroo (cartoonish, more manly and sporty looking etc) holding the cards as above.

As long as we have a concept I can go to a illustrator/artist who can draw a custom logo based on our concept, but to save time and $$ I want to come up with the base for the logo beforehand so they have an idea and direction to go with.

Any thoughts ?

That kangaroo is cool...... we need some sorta mascot I think :)

I wear a t-shirt with that kangaroo on it for sure.

Just my opinion but the hand of cards would mean we are some sort of card playing community ie poker etc.

Maybe we can have pics of cards in the header, but obviously they will be rectangular cards on the stripped down logo for shirts etc.

yeah probably would but could get some money out of gamblers lol just joking.

Everyone gambles when they open Upper Deck ;)

That kangaroo is cool...... we need some sorta mascot I think :) I wear a t-shirt with that kangaroo on it for sure.

Wasn't meaning that exact one, but yeah I think a mascot idea is cool! :thumbsup: See if I can find a better idea of what I am thinking of.

Maybe we can have pics of cards in the header, but obviously they will be rectangular cards on the stripped down logo for shirts etc.

Everyone gambles when they open Upper Deck ;)

Wasn't meaning that exact one, but yeah I think a mascot idea is cool! :thumbsup: See if I can find a better idea of what I am thinking of.

agree a mascot would be bloody cool. maybe a roo wombat echidna or something like that

Be warned, i have no artistic skills or software knowledge and its very rough but here is my idea

ozcard logo.JPG

add a nice outline frame with small icons (like deluxe's idea) and make the logo like a card (landscape) style.

ozcard logo.JPG

Back
Top Bottom