New Logo Ideas/Design Contest - Win A Box!

I just played around with the current one roughly; you'll get the gist and come up with something great from this i'm sure! :lol:

ozcard.JPG

ozcard.JPG

Judging by the lack of responses on that one its no good?

My paint skills are average at best and maybe im not on the right track?

Hey mate, its ok, but going to be difficult to reproduce as a screen print. Which is why I suggested max 4 colours - this also includes no shading etc.

It's not as easy as everyone seems to think it is :)

Who would you buy it off ?? :lol:

Heres a 5 minute job - just to get people started. Do we need a kangaroo ? Hobbykings have a crown - what should ozcards have ?

We need an Oz! Whatever that is...

I like the fanned out cards idea, except instead of having them as specific cards from any sports, just have more tha outline and maybe O, Z, C, T in the top left corners (like playing cards) and the top card features the New Logo in the center (ala a playing card also!)

So even using Cahd's pic he showed, instead of 'A' in the corner, O, Z, C, T (or some such) and the logo in the middle. of the top card :)

(If I had any graphic ability at all I would attempt to make a crappy rough copy.)

Running with Ben's idea:
5cards.jpg

If someone with some/any artistic tallent could have a go. Maybe a picture of a basketball, AFL, NRL & cricket ball along with some OzCT for the main card?

Hey mate, its ok, but going to be difficult to reproduce as a screen print. Which is why I suggested max 4 colours - this also includes no shading etc.

It's not as easy as everyone seems to think it is :)

yep i see your point. I'll have another crack :)

How about this for starters, feel free to add (I'll have a go myself) I reckon it is a great idea Ben, and like the idea of four sports shown on the four cards dicky!

ozct_logotemplate.jpg

How about this for the basis, just need to add a logo? Should probably make the bballs, possibly others, a bit smaller, depends on the main logo though. Could also rotate the whole lot anticlockwise to have the front card vertical, if the logo looks better in an upright orientation.

ozct_logo_added.jpg

How about this for the basis, just need to add a logo? Should probably make the bballs, possibly others, a bit smaller, depends on the main logo though. Could also rotate the whole lot anticlockwise to have the front card vertical, if the logo looks better in an upright orientation.

ozct_logo_added.jpg

Very nice :) Good touch. And the main logo in the center, whatever that may be!

Any ideas for the main logo though...what really represents the Ozcard community? May have an idea.....but this first, subbed out the cricket bat for baseball (could go baseball bat as well, but figured this is perhaps more appropriate, since baseball is one of the four main forum's here):

ozct_logo_added_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom