Nba league pass

i think it is possible.

nearly every season the prices jumps stupidly.
i've had it for the last couple of years.
i primarily watched my team, but on the odd occasion id watch huge matchups (gsw v okc for example).

foxtel have recently announced there will be more games broadcast,

you can do league pass month by month ,which does cost more than buying the whole season, but it also means you can cancel it at anytime..

the cost for this year by the looks of things will be $45 aud a month for premium.

well worth it. i watched lots last season, for around $40 a month you can watch every game plus the finals.

couldnt get it to work on my ps4.
used my laptop and HDMI it do my TV. :)

i bought an apple tv literally just for league pass.

i know ill be getting it, even after "complaining" about the price, hahah.

Would an apple tv box thing work? Their around $100 in jbhi fi, To improve picture quality? Don't want to buy it if tv pic is just the same

I use mine through Apple TV and have for the last 2 seasons without issue

I do need to stress that the quality of your stream will be determined by your own bandwidth tho

apple tv comes with built in nba app,

you sign in with your account, and bam done.

i've never struggled to get anything other than 720p, fantastic quality.

apple tv comes with built in nba app,

you sign in with your account, and bam done.

i've never struggled to get anything other than 720p, fantastic quality.
Cheers, thats what i'm getting lol, yeah all works well on laptop but yeah the pictures not the best, thanks heaps

I use a google chrome cast. They are $50 and you can send it from your phone, tablet or computer to your tv. Works really well. Also use it for my netfix and youtube too. Its nice watching group breaks in the lounge room on a 55inc instead of my 10inc tab.

Ive had it the past 2-3 seasons and its been great, get bugger all games on TV over here and id be lucky to get a pistons game so really the only option.

you don't get the all star weekend though which is a bummer, other than that I have no complaints.

I currently use my Laptop and HDMI to my TV but would love if it could work through PS4, my friend also has it and has a US PS4 account and I think he is able to but not available in NZ last i checked

what do you mean you dont get the all-star weekend?

i've watched the all-star weekend every season with league pass.

Back
Top Bottom