Nathan Bock signs with the suns

Tricolour

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brandon
will be announced tomorrow.

now the first one's down, the gold coast player announcements will start to roll.

Seems he signed last year in that 2 week period...now this has come out (been rumoured for ages) watch Ablett, Rischitelli, Grigg and Krakouer all get announced.

Ablett and Grigg might be until after finals, but will happen.

Rischitelli and Brennan have both put of contract talks at Brisbane, off they go. :(

wow, the suns look like they'll have a good team:) go the suns!!.... i mean go tigers.....

yes, the strory broke yesterday and was confirmed today.

Nathan bock/Adelaide crows press conference was held this afternoon

bock has been a good player and is a big scalp
wont bother the crows that much as they have davis ready to take his place.
expecting the krakouer suns signing will be anounced soon... not a big loss though

yea there should be another signing or two during the finals and then in the few weeks after the finals i suspect there will be 3 or 4 signings

at least theres no need for me to worry about our boys! they couldnt even lure over Beams when he was 17 and hadnt nominated for the draft.
are we expecting an announcement on Harbrow after the finals (regardless of signing to dogs or suns) or will we know before then?
also, any confirmation on krakouer yet? (if possible please post a link to the story, would love to read it)

at least theres no need for me to worry about our boys! they couldnt even lure over Beams when he was 17 and hadnt nominated for the draft.
are we expecting an announcement on Harbrow after the finals (regardless of signing to dogs or suns) or will we know before then?
also, any confirmation on krakouer yet? (if possible please post a link to the story, would love to read it)

back then Beams would have missed 2 years of playing AFL if he had signed with them, in nominating for the draft he was able to play straight away. id say that might have been the reason he said no back then, but anyone who signs with the Suns now will be playing AFL next year, so its a little different. no team is safe!

Bock was pretty handy but with the Crows continuing to blood younger guys, he can p-off then.
Bock is now not respected by yours truly.
He lost a massive amount of respect last year after he belted up his missus. I'm surprised Craigy didn't try offload him after that

Bock was pretty handy but with the Crows continuing to blood younger guys, he can p-off then.

He lost a massive amount of respect last year after he belted up his missus. I'm surprised Craigy didn't try offload him after that

Really didn't know that, well **** him hope Suns/West Sydney never win a premiership while I'm alive, I'd rather Freo win one, and that's saying something!

Back
Top Bottom