My Paul Pierce frame

Joe

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Joe
First id like to thank all the ppl here who i traded with so i could get the cards needed for this frame. Just finished this one this afternoon I chucked in 2 GU cards and a hardwood card.

picture337f.jpg

picture338ha.jpg

Now i need to get some more base cards of Pierce. If anyone has any lots spare you willing to sell off let me know. Thanks :)

hey mate, hows it going? great effort on the frame mate :) I have stacksssss of pierce base/inserts/rookies < he used to be part of my old PC. LMK if you are interested :) Also I'm only looking to trade but I will trade for something very little since these are worth almost nothing to me.

And again, great effort on the frame.

I have stacksssss of pierce base/inserts/rookies < he used to be part of my old PC. LMK if you are interested :) Also I'm only looking to trade but I will trade for something very little since these are worth almost nothing to me.

dude, just give him the base!!! you wont get anything for them so you may as well give them away!

I remember the first one of these you posted up and I was impressed - this one is just as good if not better!!! Amazing skills and look so professional. Do you take requests by any chance??

Back
Top Bottom