My new Baby

Jets59

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Freddy
A nice mailday today. I received a spanking 2001 Fittler redemption. Been chasing this for ages. A big shout out to Willo for the card :D. I have no idea how to put a pictre in a post but you can see it in my avatar.

The new jewel in my collection. :thumbsup:

well i no we can see it in your avatar but this is how you would upload it or this is how i do it.

ImageShack® - Image Hosting
browse for the image that you are up loading, once uploaded copy paste the url that is called embeded forum 1, then copy paste it into wherever you are posting and then you have it the picture

Nice looking card! Looks like the rage is to have the 2001 All Star sig as your avatar, I should put my Johns up.

What number is it, bdean, and how much did it cost, if you don't mind me asking?

And who knows who the other All Star sig was from 2001? We've got 3/4 up in this thread!

Nice looking card mate.

Nice looking card! Looks like the rage is to have the 2001 All Star sig as your avatar, I should put my Johns up.

What number is it, bdean, and how much did it cost, if you don't mind me asking?

And who knows who the other All Star sig was from 2001? We've got 3/4 up in this thread!

The four cards were
Tallis
Johns
Fittler
Girdler

Its numbered 34/ 100. Just over the 400 mark. I have the 3 card set 96 national heroes fittler on its way as well. So its been a good week.

Nice Joey by the way.

Back
Top Bottom