My first ever MJ Bulls Auto

Coopz05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Coopz
eBay User
healfan
I set out on a quest a couple of months ago to get my first, and probably only, MJ Bulls auto.

I pulled an MJ in SP Authentic last year, and it was great. But it just never filled the void that could only be satisfied with a sexy Bulls auto.

I had lots of criteria for the auto, because I wanted to be able to look at it forever, and not think "i like it, but......."

Had to be:
on card
Bulls uni
clean auto
not a sticker
action photo
numbered under 100
nice design

Thanks to @ozballer23 for doing a lot of hunting to find me exactly what I was after.

In the end, I basically did a straight trade by selling 2x Longley 1/1s and using that money to purchase this baby:

MICHAEL JORDAN MASTER COLLECTION AUTO 24 of 50.jpeg

That auto is spot on and one of the nicest I've seen. How cool is the action shot? Well done on picking up that work of art!

That is a sensational card, I actually cant believe that you got enough cash from 2 Longley 1of1's to buy that masterpiece! I definitely would of done the exact same thing!

Haha. @penny collector I know there are more die hard Longley collectors out there than I am. I really really didn't want to get rid of them, but I kept thinking of it as a trade. I would trade 2x Luc 1/1s for an MJ Bulls auto any day.

2 x Longley 1/1s for that bit of Master Collection goodness?! WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom