High end MJ Mailday

Mico

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mico
eBay User
Mico_four
Well its been a while since ive posted a mailday! But seeing as i have sold a chunk of my LBJ PC and decided to concentrate on MJ here are some pickups i got in April this year.

The Triple Double is a Pop 5 believe it or not. Super super hard to grade high.
mjtd.jpg
mjdngn.jpg
mjnr.jpg
mjsc.jpg
mjrs.jpg

Wow, Love them all but the Triple Double card I remember was the first insert I needed bad, I never packed a Jordan one but got one off a good friend back in 93/94 he did me mates rates $40 which a lot back then, all the others I have never physically laid eyes on only seen pictures, Love the high grades.

Damn thats a hell of a return mailday!!!!
inserts dont get much better than Dunk n Go Nuts and Rockstar refractors

Wow, Love them all but the Triple Double card I remember was the first insert I needed bad, I never packed a Jordan one but got one off a good friend back in 93/94 he did me mates rates $40 which a lot back then, all the others I have never physically laid eyes on only seen pictures, Love the high grades.
Ive been chasing a 9.5 of this for YEARS becaue it was my grail when i was a kid but never pulled one

Ive been chasing a 9.5 of this for YEARS becaue it was my grail when i was a kid but never pulled one
It was the first card I collected / traded for, and still have it as well obviously not in the same condition. was Back in 7th grade 😂

Last edited:
great grade on the triple double! i remember pulling barkley and kenny anderson and the chips on the edges were awful not to mention none of us who ever pulled those as kids kept them in anything other than a screw down, sleeve, top loader or elastic band!

Back
Top Bottom