Not open for further replies.

Benny J

Mr Big Shot...
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
15DVS
Hey Guys,
I just broke a box of cards (i was at home...no internet...so no live box break), and i was about half way through the box with nothing special to speak of.

Then a pulled a Michael Jordon, Game Used Patch logo card :D :D . Man it is thick, i would say as thick as three card put together.

I will post scans as soon as possible.

By the way does anyone have a estimate on what it would be worth????

Cheers....DVS

What is it numbered to? Logo patch? Wow.. that would probably fetch around US$150-200 or more.. :)

It isnt serial numbered...I am not to sure whether that set had serial numbered cards???

I have a mate who seems to think it may be worth a bit more than that....maybe up to $500 US

Anyone know how i can find out???

3245100801.jpg

BVUS$500.

Again, it depends what the card actually is.

Try chucking a search on completed eBay listings for Jordan patch.

It being a US$500 card is quite realistic and is probably one. Maybe now is a good time to bust some boxes!! MJ mojo all around! :)

wheres your christmas spirit Kidd :D

Afterall, Its nearly christmas and santas coming to hand out presents :D :D :D

Kidd: The card does look similar to the one you have showed....except logo not number.

Had a look on beckett and there was no value listed.....anyone got any idea....or heard of anyone else pulling a card similar...maybe of a different player and such:smt102

if i had to guess id say around the $500-700 mark, could get a lot more on ebay though.

Its a 1:5000 pull so a huge congrats whatever price it is :D

oh yeah, get that scan up!

I will get the scan up ASAP...but it probably wont be until tomorrow as i will need to do it at work!!!

I love Christmas.. but that particular santa on Graham's avatar deserves to be punched in the face by Shaq. :lol:

nice Kidd!...we need more girls on this site...bring on the chrissy hotties!....maybe if i start a thread!?? 8) :eek: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom