mj mailday

were-rabbitoh

hobby to obsession
Real Name
Darren
eBay User
were-rabbitoh
Just expecting 1 MJ from Steve but as usual it had an extra in there,your a legend Steve thanks heaps mate.
so first up heres the extra card from good_old_bball a hoops MJ.

mjhoops.jpg

and the one I purchased off him the 97-98 MJ metal universe championship Galaxy

MJchampionshipgalaxy.jpg

Sweet galaxy mate, You must be happy with the rabbitohs win on saturday, We were in sydney and watched the game on tv, thought they were gone man, then they came back pretty exciting game.

Sweet galaxy mate, You must be happy with the rabbitohs win on saturday, We were in sydney and watched the game on tv, thought they were gone man, then they came back pretty exciting game.

yeah was a good win thought we were gonnas and I was going to have to put up with my brother-in-laws taunts but not this time was a great comeback

Always nice to get a surprise extra and a beauty it is too.
Love the Galaxy :thumbsup:

yeah it is always nice getting a surprise and a nice surprise it was.

Sick Galaxy mate and nice freebie. What are they like in hand? I've been wanting one for a while but the scans always look dull.

Oh and how good was that comeback by the Rabbits, made me proud watching that effort :D

Sick Galaxy mate and nice freebie. What are they like in hand? I've been wanting one for a while but the scans always look dull.

Oh and how good was that comeback by the Rabbits, made me proud watching that effort :D

They look awesome in hand Nick yeah a scan just cant do justice and yeah that comeback by the rabbits was awesome

I picked the Bunnies and they were leading (early) when I stopped watching the updates... apparently I missed a ripper.

Speaking of rippers - those are a couple of swell MJs there, and as usual Steve-o is all class.

ahhh hah!!! there she is :D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:. sweet looking cards daz, glad ulike em buddy. the MJ Hot List are really ncie cards aswell, acetates and nice design, = sweeet :thumbsup: :cool: :D.

verse1, the MJ Champ Galaxy are really nice inhand. the silver on the sides is really shiny, and them round "balls" running top to bottom are embossed. a very sweet high-enders thats for sure. congrats daz :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ahhh hah!!! there she is :D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:. sweet looking cards daz, glad ulike em buddy. the MJ Hot List are really ncie cards aswell, acetates and nice design, = sweeet :thumbsup: :cool: :D.

verse1, the MJ Champ Galaxy are really nice inhand. the silver on the sides is really shiny, and them round "balls" running top to bottom are embossed. a very sweet high-enders thats for sure. congrats daz :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks Steve but I wouldnt have it if it wasnt for you mate,thanks heaps love both of them,your a legend Steve.

wish the scanner could do that galaxy justice but it just can't and as Steve said its embossed and all nice and shiny.Might have to tweek with the settings on the scanner and see if I cant get a really good scan.

Back
Top Bottom